WINTER TIME!

compuvision02

I personally am going to be snowboarding and trying to forget about cars, but I am definetly going to continue with my project since it is the best time to do so. It should be slowly buying things then putting it all together at one time. Anyways, what does everyone have in store for their cars over winter?

Besides some body work, weight reduction, and a complete respray, I plan on doing a lot this winter.

_Skunk2 Pro Series 1 Camshafts

_Skunk2 Pro Series Cam Gears

_Built B18C1 GS-R Head

_Edelbrock VictorX Intake Manifold

_RC 1000cc Fuel Injectors

_Harris Speed Works Wet Nitrous Kit

_Neptune by J-K-Tuning

_Weld Magnum 13x8 Wheels

_Weld Magnum 15x3.5 Wheels

_M&H Slicks

_M&H Skinnies

_Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials

And I am getting rid of my four door for a Durango and a trailer. Hopefully it all works out, it should be do able, since a lot of my build is selling parts of my current setup to obtain. It is going to be a tough squeeze, but if it all works out, I will have one clean EJ6, hopefully magazine worthy, and pushing well over 600whp.

You should be able to hit 600whp easily on that setup. Maybe a more drastic cam.

My cousin is banging down 570whp in a built GSR setup on factory cams and 800+cc injectors. Could be making more but..injectors obviously aren't big enough.

Well I am hoping for high 600's, low 700's, but I don't want to come off as too much. I really am hoping for 700whp though. The cam I chose I heard is fairly decent for what I want, I hear it is a good turbo camshaft. You have any suggestions?

if it all works out, I will have one clean EJ6, hopefully magazine worthy, and pushing well over 600whp.

sorry didn't quite follow the thread but... you are joking right? I mean horsepower doesn't just fall out of the parts box. I'll believe it when I see it if you're serious.

edit: wow. you are serious. well in that case do you have a recent dyno and timeslip?

edit again: sorry to just jump on you man, but this seems like the whole solLeshonda thing all over again, at least you have a picture of your car's fmic. I just want to see a dyno sheet and a timeslip.

sorry didn't quite follow the thread but... you are joking right? I mean horsepower doesn't just fall out of the parts box. I'll believe it when I see it if you're serious.

edit: wow. you are serious. well in that case do you have a recent dyno and timeslip?

edit again: sorry to just jump on you man, but this seems like the whole solLeshonda thing all over again, at least you have a picture of your car's fmic. I just want to see a dyno sheet and a timeslip.

He's had video'd evidence of said car. He annihilated a GTO which..is otherwise a low 13 car all day. YOu couldn't see headlights by the time the cars were done running LOL.

hopefully by june i plan on a b18c1 in the car, and atleast starting gettin parts together for another build. Instore for project, hopefully if all goes well

Ram Horn style manifold

GT35 turbo

Tial 35mm waste gate

Skunk2 Cams/Gears

That is if all goes well and i have no other issues with my jeep or ranger.

lol i haven't done crap with my car. the most crap i've accumulated is for the '98 front end and i don't even have it paintmatched yet.

haha. I had so many plans, then I got out into the real world.. it hits you fast, gotta try and pay for rent and food... projects kinda take a back seat.

Not that I have to prove anything to you, since I don't know you, but I do not know my horsepower numbers. I am guessing right now, untuned, I am between 350whp and 390whp. I ran 11.754 @ 119.87 today with a 2.026 60' and 7.756 @ 96.51 1/8 mile.

Archived