WINTER TIME!

compuvision02

Not that I have to prove anything to you, since I don't know you, but I do not know my horsepower numbers. I am guessing right now, untuned, I am between 350whp and 390whp. I ran 11.754 @ 119.87 today with a 2.026 60' and 7.756 @ 96.51 1/8 mile.

I'm not tryin to attack you. I'm just stating that if you start talking numbers you should be able to back it up. I didn't think I was asking too much?

Well, my build is going to get started sooner then I thought...

deerlv7.jpg

...f*cking deer. Hood, passenger side fender, front bumper, lip, and passenger side headlight are fracked from what I can tell. I might be able to get the passenger side door in the estimate as well, since it looks like the deer caused some paint chips, since they were under the guts. Could have been worse, so I am happy. So my car might be getting a complete respray and 1999-2000 front end conversion sooner then I thought.

Well, my build is going to get started sooner then I thought...

deerlv7.jpg

...f*cking deer. Hood, passenger side fender, front bumper, lip, and passenger side headlight are fracked from what I can tell. I might be able to get the passenger side door in the estimate as well, since it looks like the deer caused some paint chips, since they were under the guts. Could have been worse, so I am happy. So my car might be getting a complete respray and 1999-2000 front end conversion sooner then I thought.

f*cking deer? f*cking weak. at least its only cosmetic stuff that is fairly easily replaced and the intercooler and engine/turbo parts didnt get messed up

ditto

...but still...

double ditto

First thought was that could have cost you one hell of a lot more money had it damaged the turbo setup. and you would be hard pressed to get an insurance company to cover damage to aftermarket performance parts in an accident of any type.

Well, when my car got broken into, they covered all my aftermarket stuff that was stolen, which I wasn't expecting, so I am guessing they would have this time. I actually wish the intercooler was damaged, since I want a new one possibly, but I'm just glad the piping wasn't messed up.

Well, when my car got broken into, they covered all my aftermarket stuff that was stolen, which I wasn't expecting, so I am guessing they would have this time. I actually wish the intercooler was damaged, since I want a new one possibly, but I'm just glad the piping wasn't messed up.

:thumbsup:

hammer-1.jpg

My car is getting some transmission work and a complete overhaul have the most of the parts just need some bearings.

Then I would like to get all my bodywork done with a jdm rear bumper and fender side marker cutout. Then doing a respray either staying red or going with all black havent decided on that 100% yet

Archived