Dawing

VitalSpeed_CRX

I NOW IT SAYS DAWING MY R KEY DOSENT WORK HERE AND THERE.....

I been working on one of my drawings. Just messing with PSP9 again having some fun killing time. My scan on top and digital edit on the bottom.

If your any good with photo edit programs and wish to give some tips if needed feel free. Hope you guys like it

angel002ca4.jpg

donelp3.jpg

I have a few I just scanned that are about to be edited. The Spawn I did about a year ago its ok, I think I can do it better.Im into spawn and witchblade to name a few great detail into there comics. I know im to grown for comics but the skillz they put into there comics is what draws me into it. I have about 70 Spawn figures a few Hellboys (Not opened) 1 Limited edition signed by Tod Mcfarlane .They put just as much detail into there sculptures as they do there art.Any how here are a few extra drawings.

spawnvv6.jpg

angel003tj9.jpg

ink001pf4.jpg

dude thats awesome...

i dont think anyone has ever mentioned anything about Spawn since i was in like 3rd or 4th grade.lol haha

Spawn was the sh!t when I was in like 7th-8th grade... You make me feel old.

A lot of adults enjoy comics.

that's some nice stuff.

whats psp9?

+1 on sweet tat

did you copy from photos/models or just from imagination?

Thanks guys :)

psp9 is Paint Shop Pro 9

Most of it is from my imagination 90% if not something I saw and wanted to put my skills to the test (Something with a lot of detail)

Archived