is this for real?

Nancy

nancy you're into some freaky crapt

only sometimes. id eat one just to say i have.

where the hell do you find all of this stuff?

actually, i think nancy has me on an ignore list or something, so she cant see my posts.

so someone else ask where she finds this stuff.

ricky, dont get butt-chapped. i still love you.

only sometimes. id eat one just to say i have.

ricky, dont get butt-chapped. i still love you.

ricky!? not many people call me that.

but you still didnt answer my question. where the hell do you find these random things?

ricky!? not many people call me that.

but you still didnt answer my question. where the hell do you find these random things?

i was searching for good chocolates and it was like the 3rd thing that popped up. i think im gonna make my own. just gonna melt some chocolate and squat down on it. lol.

i was searching for good chocolates and it was like the 3rd thing that popped up. i think im gonna make my own. just gonna melt some chocolate and squat down on it. lol.

id almost get some from you, the only problem is i would never know if the mold for the chocolate was clean or not.

Speaking of edible a$$holes and self-inflicted castrations...

Are we gonna have an HF mini-meet when I'm in SoCal this Christmas or what? Where does Nancy live in relation to Robotlander, and where's the both of you compared to the San Fernando valley?

Edit: Damn you, autoedit!

I know it's LA but I was hoping you guys were at all close. I've been to San diego before when I was out there but didn't remember how long the drive was. I still think we should all meet at an in-n-out or something and snap some pics. Then again I'm out that way kind of frequently so we could prolly do it next summer or something. Oh, and robotlander is my long-standing personal nickname for Rick.

Archived