is this for real?

Nancy

dude, la is 2 hours away. no problem for me man, id be there in just over an hour on the bike.

we just have to convince nancy to go too. maybe convince vr17 and buddysol as well, but its ok if they cant, cuz at least you got the cool people from cali to see you.:thumbsup:

yes, i remember you calling me robotlander for quite some time now.

Yeah, sorry. It's just that I'm kind of illiterate... We will work on trying to get the peeps together for a Christmas time meet. This keyboard I'm using doesn't have a backspace key or an enter button that works and it is weirding me out.

I might be able to make it out...lol...depending on the day since I do work for a slave driver...

I dunno about VR17...he'd have to make a trip out of it since he's from NorCal. When are you gonna be down again?

Well, I mean, obviously if I were to hang out with Nancy and Rick we'd talk about chocolate ass-candy at least 30-50% of the time.

im sure it would come up at least once.

hopefully, you won't be making chocolate ass candy the other 50-70% of the time.

baaa :laugh:

Archived