Del Sol Pictures

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ Sol weight reduction, the car is pretty light to begin with. I mean come on. Weight really is not a issue unless you are entering autocross kind of races where the weight of car makes for better handling and the factor of the weight rolling side to side during all the turn but a daily driver or basically anything else, it really doesn't matter.

I read that the 93 del sol s was 1900lbs and the 97 vtec models were 2300lbs. Mine's a 93 si obviously, Is it still 1900lbs? I want to know the weight of my car. Regardless I think I may actually go with the H23 setup.

I read that the 93 del sol s was 1900lbs and the 97 vtec models were 2300lbs. Mine's a 93 si obviously, Is it still 1900lbs? I want to know the weight of my car. Regardless I think I may actually go with the H23 setup.

what you do is go to your local recycling plant and weigh your car on their scale... their scale is so precise cause they pay for you to recycle and they don't want to pay you too much so they have the best scale ever made. go there and ask to weigh your car. thats what my buddy did with his rex.

yea i traded my lude for this... i miss my lude so bad... but i needed a family car so i bought this. it sucks and i want another honda but it's hard to pick up a good cheap honda these days cause when they are at the right price they are gone in seconds.

how is an srt-4 itself, and according to your sig "694hp" srt 4 a family car? lol. maybe i missed your intro thread or something.

srt-4's are quite fast for a family car but yet the evo, sti, and even the civic si 4-door is a family car and that has a k20 in it. my good friend has a srt-4 and it is quite fast and everytime we race, he loses traction sometimes and then he ass end starts sliding to one end it is crazy

well like i said... haha... i got it as a family car. it's not anymore. but i wanted a fast car so bought a fast car. unfortunately i made it way too fast so i bought another family car. hahaha. thank god for cheap 4runners. haha

DCR 2.6l Stroker, DCR Pro 16 Series head, Ported Intake Manifold, 55mm Throttle body, Iceman Intake, hahn 20g kit, 3" Intercooler Pipes, EvilCreations BFMIC, Greddy type RS BOV, 3" down pipe, 3" side exit exhaust, TWE Catch Can, Zex Direct Port Nitrous, Stand alone ECU/EMS, 750cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, FPR mod, Dasmopar Map Clamp.

right in his sig.

Wherever you may have read that stat ..

Don't ever read from that site again.

Insurance company had better fix it. Unless you were in FRONT of the cop brake checking the person behind you, they're at fault.

And even then, they're STILL at fault for hitting you lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived