Del Sol Pictures

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah like you said all it takes is time and money and i am slowly saving i wondering if i should keep the black on black theme i have cause the interior is black, so is the car, and also the rims. so yeah i debating if i want to try a new color like a yellow with it or just keep it all black.

Your lucky you got a red, on black you see every finger print from touching the car.

Mine's dropped 2 inches and then some. :) A buddy of mine is selling an H23 non vtec for $500. I might save up and put that in here. Who cares if it's heavy.

Repsol, I am in the same boat you are in about people telling you that it is heavier. I lost count of how many people told me that. I am like you I don't care.

Also did you just get lower spring or adjustable coilovers?

H23 is like 100lbs heavier. Who the f*ck cares, doesn't make that much of a difference. It should be a hell of a lot faster than the B16 that's for sure. :) H23's are torquey as hell.

i don't give a f*ck what anyone says about weight... it's not about the weight o the motor it's about the weight of the car. if you take a h23 stroke it to a 2.4l and throw a P&P vtec head on it ... weight wont even matter compared to the amount of hp it will put out.

You can't really strip a sol of much interior. XD I took out the spare tire, and the trunk tray. I mean If I wanted to get serious i could take out the dash, passenger seat, carpet, rear bin compartments, etc. But ya know..

good for u i was going to trade my sol in a while back and get a srt4 but i changed my mind.

yea i traded my lude for this... i miss my lude so bad... but i needed a family car so i bought this. it sucks and i want another honda but it's hard to pick up a good cheap honda these days cause when they are at the right price they are gone in seconds.

Archived