Teh Ninneh-fo'.

Ben.

Just makin' the thread for now ..

'94 Acura Integra LS Coupe.

Engine - stock ass b18b1/matching tranny. cheapo ram air intake, axleback knockoff n1. (both of which are being removed as money comes in for modification.

Body - Black with some whack ass glittery flake. Minor issues. MINIMAL and I mean MIIIIIIINUTE rust spots. Looks like previous owner caught a concrete pole @ a gas station or something on the right side .. molding is demolished and the door has a minor dent. A ding in the same door.

Interior - Mostly tan. Just put two black leather door panels on and am going to be purchasing a full ITR interior to kick off modification. Probably gonna' paint the headliner and all the tan crap black, get a black dash and get a new carpet or something ( if any of you know of any sites that may sell interior components in black aside from ebay.. by all means, let me know )

Wheels/Suspension - Stock as hell. Had some gay ass 18"s on it .. now sitting on some so-so decent looking fat fives. Friend of mine has unused KYB Adjustable shocks with Skunk2 Drag springs on them .. gonna' let me get them for 500 or so altogether .. That'll deal with the drop.

Future plans are obviously getting the suspension dealt with. Then bodywork.. Probably 98 rear and JDM front .. Repaint to another color and inevitably getting the engine built to handle boost.

Pictures will be in tomorrow, after a major scrubbing .. it was driven HARD for 300+ miles from Central Florida to a veeeeeeeery northern city in Florida so ..

Yea. It's grungy.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lemme know if you need anything for it. i have these parts in storage as of know from my itr's

-5 lug conversion w/ stock usdm or jdm gunmetal wheels

-rear lca's

-stock struts

-front and rear seats

-jdm itr armrest delete

-rear wing (black)

-front lip (black)

-jdm itr cluster

thats all i can think of for now, hit me up. we'll work something out.

nancy

lemme know if you need anything for it. i have these parts in storage as of know from my itr's

-5 lug conversion w/ stock usdm or jdm gunmetal wheels

-rear lca's

-stock struts

-front and rear seats

-jdm itr armrest delete

-rear wing (black)

-front lip (black)

-jdm itr cluster

thats all i can think of for now, hit me up. we'll work something out.

nancy

Yeeeeeeeees ma'am!

Well ladies and gents.

Don't laugh too hard. I haven't had a chance to work any magic on it yet. But, like I said. Couldn't beat the price. For 2200 bucks with tax tags and title..I couldn't complain.

And yes, I know. The muffler is f*cking massive. Goddamn axleback.

5038afa8.jpg

b017ae34.jpg

afd80e30.jpg

817d0d16.jpg

88406fff.jpg

Some of that metal flake crap I was talking about.

21444aed.jpg

All in all .. the paint is MILDLY faded even though I believe it's been resprayed once in it's lifetime. The car runs GOOD. NO mechanical problems with it in over 300 miles ..

Paint is still in pretty good condition, I'll prolly snap off some more shots when I'm not @ my parents house with their lame ass little yard.

Looks like a nice step down from your TA, but still pretty okay. Hope you enjoy tuning it up.

TY sir.

Now if only it were as black as yours.. LOL.

Cluster reads 215, but it doesn't smoke, and the oil isn't some super thick crap either. Not to mention it's damn strong for it's age. I mean, I beat up on a Del Sol with it on the way home from swapping the rims last night from a dig.

TY sir.

Now if only it were as black as yours.. LOL.

Don't let my pictures fool you. My paint is nowhere near as blemish-free as that black w/metallic flake is. Personally, I'd be very happy to have that paint on my car.

What are your plans for this thing? I remember your old CX was pretty sweet.

Eh. I'm obviously wanting to go with a JDM front but..being as those are as highly priced as they are, I might have to hold off. Definitely gonna' fix the right door and the molding..

Really, in the following order --

Suspension

Bodywork(jdm front, maybe color change)

Rims

Enginework when all is said and done.

:) Looks good BenBenBen. >_> But the sad thing is, you'll probably have this thing completely done before I start to add to my car again. No Job FTMFL.

Touche. I'm going to have to start putting parts on myself. It was $300 labor just to put the damn springs on. Can't be doing that all the time.

You..can't put your own springs on?

$25 in parts from harbor freight and 2 hours of your day dude!

and for the record the wheels that were on it really aren't that bad. I like the fat 5's better but the original ones could have been WAY worse!

not bad. nothing compared to your T/A, but whatev. too bad you couldnt have your T/A and this as a side project. thats what i eventually plan on doing once i finish up my STi.

$25 in parts from harbor freight and 2 hours of your day dude!

and for the record the wheels that were on it really aren't that bad. I like the fat 5's better but the original ones could have been WAY worse!

True but, they scrubbed. It was weird. A friend of mine has a '98 GSR with 18" S7's from Racing Hart and they don't scrub, but he also has a brand damn new suspension setup where as mine is the weak 13 year old stock crap.

clean teg dude... looks good for 2k gl with your build

Appreciated.

not bad. nothing compared to your T/A, but whatev. too bad you couldnt have your T/A and this as a side project. thats what i eventually plan on doing once i finish up my STi.

Yea well I owed a LOT on the T/A and couldn't stop myself from dumping more and more cash into it. I'm using what profit I made off of it to get me set up for my move south.

can't complain about $2200 at all....

and the wheels aren't bad, they just don't fit on that car....

and as far as the exhaust....i think i can climb inside there!

Yea the muffler is garfrackinggantuan.

Archived