Civic Si

chris_agu28

I recently went to the honda dealership near me and i know one of the salesmen personally and i was actually looking at the s2k and talking to him about it. They wanted 34k for a brand new one. well he was saying that for a lower price i could get a 2006 civic si with the k20 in it (i checked myself) and it would cost $20,000 not including me trading in my "go-kart" or del sol....do you think it would be worth it honestly?

btw, that civic has new head lights, tail lights, new rims (which are ugly), front grill, new tint, and warrenty.

alright i just wanted to get some input from the del sol people that is why i put it in this part of the forum.

I just going to keep the del sol and get a k20 swap project going instead, just gotta find another car to drive while i start to take the car apart to swap everything!

btw @seb.james, I already know about posting topics and comments in other parts of the forum, I have already put a topic on the rsx part, and i wanted to ask to del sol people, that is why i put it here.

But i do thank you for the tip and will post topics in other parts of the forum!

Where do you live that they're so rare?

I prolly see one (besides mine of course) at least every day. Then again I have trained my eyes to gravitate towards them at all times.

Edit: For the record, my opinion on civic Si models is that they aren't worth the money. I just don't see anything special about civics except for reliability and affordability. I'd never tune one up -- it's still a civic to me. Not to say there aren't sweetly tuned civics. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I live GA, actually i am 10 mins away from the Georgia/Florida Line. Saint Marys/Kingsland to be exact. I have seen only 3 where i live. A beat up, faded paint red one, good looking black one, and a almost mint and stock blue one. Then there is my black one with a weird top.

Also to join you john, My eyes are trained as well to find then and focus on them.

Archived