My integra's last 1.5 years

I thought people might enjoy seeing the steps I've taken over the last year and a half to de-rice my teg and get her looking good.

Here she is when I got her.

Integra6.jpg

First thing was to get rid of the wing and 5" Tach

Integra36.jpg

Then threw in some amber front corners

Integra-Detail-2.jpg

Starting to look much better.

Next on the list was to get this

Suspension1small.jpg

Which made her look like this (also put on the stock wing)

SmallIntegra58-2.jpg

SmallIntegra61-2.jpg

Then I spent a weekend and changed the engine up from this:

Engine1small.jpg

To this (also added an ITR Front Strut Bar)

Engine9small.jpg

Last but definately not least......Traded the Enkei's for SI's and painted them Gunmetal

This is how she sits now

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

There's a few other items not pictured like Extended Top Hats on all 4 corners, rear trunk brace, etc....

Almost forgot, but here's the other wheels that I usually run in the winter. I might end up running these all year for awhile when my SI's sell so I can buy a Canon 350D and Sigma lens.

IMG_0917.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Comments good and bad are welcomed. Oh and I'm not getting rid of the hood. It's the only "ricer" thing about the car that I like.

Here's a couple recent pictures of my buddy hanging out with me while I polished out the car a couple weekends ago. He loves being outside and doesn't even mind the sound of the buffer on Speed 6 (kind of loud).

BrandonSept47.jpg

BrandonSept46.jpg

I never even noticed the wing in the first pic until now (I'd imagine you've posted that pic up here before), and had to really look close to make sure that it really was a wing lol. Then of course it stood out like crazy after that.

Looks much better... now get rid of the hood :p lol (yeah, I read your comment)

THERES THE MINI HUNG , lol , hows he doing? i think your hood looks out of place now hung , if you want my honest opinion. but the car looks great man. not a big fan of gold under the hood either.

THERES THE MINI HUNG , lol , hows he doing? i think your hood looks out of place now hung , if you want my honest opinion. but the car looks great man. not a big fan of gold under the hood either.

I think the hood looks better now than before... Nonetheless the stock hood will be going back on fairly soon. I have to re-thread one bolt hole and drill out another one on the stock hood. My carbon fiber hood has started to splinter around the driver's side scoop for some reason. The cracks are slowly spreading so the hood probably won't make it through winter even.

I'm not a fan of the gold under the hood either. I liked it at first, but it's gotten old quick. I'll probably end up sanding it down, shaving all the letters and spraying it gloss black to match the car....same with the intake.

Brandon is doing great. Sleeps great at night and healthy as can be so far (knock on wood).

really clean teg man, you know ive always liked it. the only thing is the amber corners, they stand out too much from the rest of the car. maybe a light coat of transparent black or something

Archived