i think drew's every intention is for everyone to act mature on this board, which does tend to lack quite a bit.

the way i see it, if you have a driver's license, act like an adult.

the rules of the women's forum are set, and we aren't going to tolerate such ridiculous material in there. if you need a babysitter, please don't post in there.

i think drew's every intention is for everyone to act mature on this board, which does tend to lack quite a bit.

the rules of the women's forum are set, and we aren't going to tolerate such ridiculous material in there. if you need a babysitter, please don't post in there.

The legal age is 21. Since Drew is always concerned about language and little kids seeing it, I think that is another reason NWS should be banned. Little kids don't know any better.

The legal age is 21. Since Drew is always concerned about language and little kids seeing it, I think that is another reason NWS should be banned. Little kids don't know any better.

Umm, actually it's 18 in the U.S...

And if they are labelled NWS, then that serves as the warning. If a child stumbles upon it, it has been labelled, therefore not making it Drew's problem. :rolleyes:

Umm, actually it's 18 in the U.S...

And if they are labelled NWS, then that serves as the warning. If a child stumbles upon it, it has been labelled, therefore not making it Drew's problem. :rolleyes:

1. 18 y/o's can't buy beer which means they're not legal(having sex and smoking makes you mature as I'm sure it is with your husband/wife and only smoking socially).

2. Not every little kid in amercia knows what NWS means, crap, I didn't know what it meant until someone told me. If some kids parents walk in the room and their little boy is looking at Tila Nygen spread eagle in sheer panties, I'm sure a lawyer will see it as their fault and not Drews due to the great warning pop-up that hf has.

1. 18 y/o's can't buy beer which means they're not legal(having sex and smoking makes you mature as I'm sure it is with your husband/wife and only smoking socially).

2. Not every little kid in amercia knows what NWS means, crap, I didn't know what it meant until someone told me. If some kids parents walk in the room and their little boy is looking at Tila Nygen spread eagle in sheer panties, I'm sure a lawyer will see it as their fault and not Drews due to the great warning pop-up that hf has.

ohh, right, cause beer makes you mature.

do you know that legally, you're an adult at 16? unfortunately, the law doesn't treat you as one until 18 in most cases though.

the point isn't whether every little kid in america knows what NWS means. the point is that the warning is there. it's no different than if a kid that was illiterate was browsing the internet and stumbled upon it then. even if there was a bright red flashing warning sign taking up the entire screen beforehand, the kid wouldn't know it.

there are things called parental filters.

just give it up. your post wasn't welcome in the women's forum, so stop acting like a baby about it.

this is drew's board, and he will deal with the NWS as he chooses. as for the women's forum, we girl's will set the rules as we choose.

1.  18 y/o's can't buy beer which means they're not legal(having sex and smoking makes you mature as I'm sure it is with your husband/wife and only smoking socially).

2.  Not every little kid in amercia knows what NWS means, crap, I didn't know what it meant until someone told me.  If some kids parents walk in the room and their little boy is looking at Tila Nygen spread eagle in sheer panties, I'm sure a lawyer will see it as their fault and not Drews due to the great warning pop-up that hf has.

ohh, right, cause beer makes you mature.

do you know that legally, you're an adult at 16? unfortunately, the law doesn't treat you as one until 18 in most cases though.

the point isn't whether every little kid in america knows what NWS means. the point is that the warning is there. it's no different than if a kid that was illiterate was browsing the internet and stumbled upon it then. even if there was a bright red flashing warning sign taking up the entire screen beforehand, the kid wouldn't know it.

there are things called parental filters.

just give it up. your post wasn't welcome in the women's forum, so stop acting like a baby about it.

this is drew's board, and he will deal with the NWS as he chooses. as for the women's forum, we girl's will set the rules as we choose.

i agree with ashle and everyone else totally....some people just ned to grow up......and if you dont like mws then y you look and comment on it everytime..you dont like it just dont look plan in simple....

Drew or Trepid, could you please close this thread when you have a chance?

It's thus far consisted of three pages of pretty much nothing.

Drew or Trepid, could you please close this thread when you have a chance?

It's thus far consisted of three pages of pretty much nothing.

It was a good thread until everyone started flaming. Close it.

look, the way I feel is that it says NWS, if you don't like those threads don't open them, and on that note, I'm closing this one

Archived