If the word "boobies" is rude and saying it makes me an butthead, and is "not appropriate." Then all NWS threads need to be locked and deleted. I'm sure most people will agree with me that posting a pic of an asian model spread eagle in sheer panties is more rude and unappropriate than the word boobies.

If "boobies" is rude, then I think NWS pics are rude and need to be deleted and NWS threads need to be locked.

SSR if you are talking about the Powder Room then let me just inform you that thread was made specifically for WOMEN ONLY. I mean unless you're a women or gay or something you shouldn't be in there. I mean this was discussed before.

SSR if you are talking about the Powder Room then let me just inform you that thread was made specifically for WOMEN ONLY. I mean unless you're a women or gay or something you shouldn't be in there. I mean this was discussed before.

Posting a joke is not rude.

WE NEED A MENS FORUM TOO.

fawk girl power.

Well we were just trying to be able to have a thread where we can discuss our personal and private conversations between girls and not being interrupted by guys. Now if you want to be in the discussion of periods and stuff then by all means.

yeahas what she said men can comtribute but when practailly the first word out of ur mouth is boobies.....and a guy forum bring it up like i to get the women forum...but in my opinion hf entirerly is the guys froum

ssr...this is the stupidest thing i've seen you do. you go into a girls forum and yell "boobies". thats stupid, immature, and rude. why shouldn't these ladies jump on you?

and ban NWS threads? you don't have to look at them, thats why they have the "NWS" label in the titles.

ssr...this is the stupidest thing i've seen you do. you go into a girls forum and yell "boobies". thats stupid, immature, and rude. why shouldn't these ladies jump on you?

and ban NWS threads? you don't have to look at them, thats why they have the "NWS" label in the titles.

What? You hitting on every girl that joins the forum isn't rude? Tl posting vibrating panties links isn't rude? I'm sure you've never asked a girl to flash you or show you her thong strap.

The girls didn't have to look at it, thats why ( . )( . ) was in the topic description.

its true what the big meany says.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

but i have to agree.. be a lil more mature...my 2 pennies

What? You hitting on every girl that joins the forum isn't rude? Tl posting vibrating panties links isn't rude? I'm sure you've never asked a girl to flash you or show you her thong strap.

The girls didn't have to look at it, thats why ( . )( . ) was in the topic description.

this is getting old cant the bull just stop..want to agrue go pm function it not hard to use...

putting "( . ) ( . )" in the topic description is why your getting jumped on right now. plus...the girls didn't have to look at it? IT WAS IN THE GIRLS FORUM!

me hitting on good looking girls sarcastically isn't rude...and if they tell me to stop or even hint at getting fed up with it i stop. i had ashely's pic in my sig for months and she never had a problem with it (or never told me so) but i would have taken it right off if she had wanted me to. marks link to the vibrating panties was a "NWS" link...view on choice. and i have asked girls to flash me...thats why i have beads in my car...but that doesn't mean i go to the local womens club and go "HEY, I GOT BEADS, WHO WANTS TO FLASH ME???"

get the point now? are you finished whining?

ok hmmm this should settle it all.. hopefully..

Keep it mature .If you'd like to speak about personal issues, or something of the like, please use the correct terminology, rather than the "kids" terminology. This is a public discussion board, but IMO, there is nothing wrong with using "Breasts" rather than "Boobies".

or you can click here....

Yes, we do have to look at it. Just as civic ex said, it's the WOMEN'S forum. Follow the rules or get out of it, it's not that hard. It being the women's forum is like a giant NWS tacked on to every post when it comes to guys.

I don't believe for one second that you did not intend to start problems when you created that thread.

Yes, we do have to look at it. Just as civic ex said, it's the WOMEN'S forum. Follow the rules or get out of it, it's not that hard. It being the women's forum is like a giant NWS tacked on to every post when it comes to guys.

I don't believe for one second that you did not intend to start problems when you created that thread.

I have to look at NWS being that it is in the entire forum. If you say "no you don't, they're labeled nws" then I say the girls didn't have to look just because it was in the girls forum especially since it was labeled ( . )( . ).

I did it to be funny. I guess no one noticed the ( . )( . ) in my member sig for the whole month it was there.

Ladies, time to jump on honda_civicex95 for being a male chauvinist pig who thinks womens upper parts are there for the sole purpose of getting them beads.

good job twisting words and trying to make yourself look good. but i never said those beads were in my car for the sole purpose of asking women to flash me...civicprincess_118 also steals them from me from time to time :p

i guess you haven't really noticed that i am incredibly nice to every single female on the forum have you? i respect them, and treat them the way they deserve to be treated. except for a minor run in with hondachika a few months back (which was quickly patched up) i haven't had a single problem with any of the females on the board.

check my few posts in the powder room...none of them are offensive. actually...most if not all have to do with melissa anyways so yeah, whatever, call me a male chauvinist pig because i respect women.

good job twisting words and trying to make yourself look good. but i never said those beads were in my car for the sole purpose of asking women to flash me...civicprincess_118 also steals them from me from time to time :p

i guess you haven't really noticed that i am incredibly nice to every single female on the forum have you? i respect them, and treat them the way they deserve to be treated. except for a minor run in with hondachika a few months back (which was quickly patched up) i haven't had a single problem with any of the females on the board.

check my few posts in the powder room...none of them are offensive. actually...most if not all have to do with melissa anyways so yeah, whatever, call me a male chauvinist pig because i respect women.

Getting flashed isn't respecting women, neither is looking at NWS pics.

BTW, guys aren't supposed to post in the girls forum.

Ok this stuff is dumb. The girls wanted their own forum for THEM to shine and be in the spotlight. They dont want guys going in there and going bla bla bla unless it's helpful/nice/important. The place is called POWDER ROOM for goodness sakes, it's like when you intrude in the women's restroom yelling, "BOOBIES!"

How much respect could you possibly expect to earn from that?

guys are only supposed to post in the womens forum if they are contributing stuff...

and as long as they dont ovwer populate the gf.....and things are decent and being a good contribution..

I have to look at NWS being that it is in the entire forum. If you say "no you don't, they're labeled nws" then I say the girls didn't have to look just because it was in the girls forum especially since it was labeled ( . )( . ).

I did it to be funny. I guess no one noticed the ( . )( . ) in my member sig for the whole month it was there.

Ladies, time to jump on honda_civicex95 for being a male chauvinist pig who thinks womens upper parts are there for the sole purpose of getting them beads.

perhaps you should have previously explained that ( . )( . ) was the equivalent of "NWS" :rolleyes:

the fact of the matter is that it is the WOMEN's forum. last i knew, you weren't a woman, so therefore, what you have to say, to be honest, matters none in this case. if you had gone into another forum and did such a thing, then i'm sure the outcome would be different.

and please leave civic ex's matters to himself. this thread was not about him and his "beads"... (which if you ask me is ridiculous... since a car show i attend annually for a weekend could be shut down now due to behavior linking to needing beads and the such... ). if it has nothing to do with YOU, which it doesn't, then you don't need to be concerned with it and having to drag it up as an attempt to get the focus off of what you did.

good job twisting words and trying to make yourself look good.  but i never said those beads were in my car for the sole purpose of asking women to flash me...civicprincess_118 also steals them from me from time to time  :p

i guess you haven't really noticed that i am incredibly nice to every single female on the forum have you?  i respect them, and treat them the way they deserve to be treated.  except for a minor run in with hondachika a few months back (which was quickly patched up) i haven't had a single problem with any of the females on the board.

check my few posts in the powder room...none of them are offensive.  actually...most if not all have to do with melissa anyways so yeah, whatever, call me a male chauvinist pig because i respect women.

Getting flashed isn't respecting women, neither is looking at NWS pics.

BTW, guys aren't supposed to post in the girls forum.

(please refer to my last post)

but in response, a girl flashing a guy doesn't mean that the guy doesn't respect her. of course, you could view it that way... BUT there is no law saying that the girl NEEDS to flash. she chooses to... the disrespect is more in herself, not in the guy.

ssr...this is the stupidest thing i've seen you do.  you go into a girls forum and yell "boobies".  thats stupid, immature, and rude.  why shouldn't these ladies jump on you?

and ban NWS threads?  you don't have to look at them, thats why they have the "NWS" label in the titles.

perhaps you should have previously explained that ( . )( . ) was the equivalent of "NWS" :rolleyes:

the fact of the matter is that it is the WOMEN's forum. last i knew, you weren't a woman, so therefore, what you have to say, to be honest, matters none in this case. if you had gone into another forum and did such a thing, then i'm sure the outcome would be different.

and please leave civic ex's matters to himself. this thread was not about him and his "beads"... (which if you ask me is ridiculous... since a car show i attend annually for a weekend could be shut down now due to behavior linking to needing beads and the such... ). if it has nothing to do with YOU, which it doesn't, then you don't need to be concerned with it and having to drag it up as an attempt to get the focus off of what you did.

1. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

2. Then there should be a password for the forum as guys will keep posting in it even though it doesn't matter.

3. I will keep using him as an example until he leaves me alone about that thread as it is my business.

4. A girl is disrespecting herself by flashing, but any guys who look are taking advantage of her stupid choice which is the same as disrespecting.

3. I will keep using him as an example until he leaves me alone about that thread as it is my business.

4. A girl is disrespecting herself by flashing, but any guys who look are taking advantage of her stupid choice which is the same as disrespecting.

doesn't take a genius to figure what out, exactly? :rolleyes:

the forum should not require a password. the premise is that the guys on the forum should be MATURE enough to follow the rules and not do ridiculous things in the forum. apparently, that was too much to ask of yourself though.

your number three made you come off as a three-year-old... "i'm gonna keep naming him till he stops" :rolleyes:

and i never said the guys aren't disrespectful, what i said was that the girl is disrespecting herself more than the guys are disrespecting her.

Thank you Ashley. Well I think enough has been said here. Everyone has vented and I believe we should all get along. We are like a family here. Thats my opinion. I think this should get locked already before things get any worse.

3.  I will keep using him as an example until he leaves me alone about that thread as it is my business.

4.  A girl is disrespecting herself by flashing, but any guys who look are taking advantage of her stupid choice which is the same as disrespecting.

doesn't take a genius to figure what out, exactly? :rolleyes:

the forum should not require a password. the premise is that the guys on the forum should be MATURE enough to follow the rules and not do ridiculous things in the forum. apparently, that was too much to ask of yourself though.

your number three made you come off as a three-year-old... "i'm gonna keep naming him till he stops" :rolleyes:

and i never said the guys aren't disrespectful, what i said was that the girl is disrespecting herself more than the guys are disrespecting her.

1. I never asked myself to be mature.

2. You missed the point of 3.

and i never said the guys aren't disrespectful
the disrespect is more in herself, not in the guy.

Archived