updated pics

i took a lot of pics but somehow the butthead at walgreens flucked up my pics somehow. so i just took the ones that came out clear.

broke my vent when taking out my gauges to change a burnt bulb :(

post-77-1051914844.jpg

i know this one isn't clear but its a rear shot of the japanese wing, jdm tails, ugly ass sport rims (dedicated to vTrAcEr17), and the "inspire" emblem-located next to the far right tail light.

more pics coming in about a month or two. getting a body kit from japan w00t

post-77-1051915372.jpg

you've never driven it?! oh, you're missin out bro. take it for a spin.. have your seat reclined to the max with the windows rolled down and go cruise on westminster. find you some cute vietnamese girls :laugh:

oh and you need to take more pics of the car..interior as well :D

yeah they do...piaa makes them and polarg. i got them from eautoworks.com you should get some...they REALLY make a big difference. you wont notice it if you turn it on during the day. you'll see the difference when its pitch dark...like if your in a garage with the garage closed. i dont regret buying them! w00t

you've never driven it?! oh, you're missin out bro. take it for a spin.. have your seat reclined to the max with the windows rolled down and go cruise on westminster. find you some cute vietnamese girls :laugh:

oh and you need to take more pics of the car..interior as well :D

u know asian parent.. mine are stricked as fawkk..

its only b/c they know your into racing.  crap, i wouldn't let your ass drive my car either!  :laugh:

funnie.. they been like that since i was in kindagarden!!!! :laugh:

my parents dont know im into racing.. there just mad that i got 3 point on my dmv record... all from speeding tickets.. 61 on a 35 zone, 97 on a 65 zone , 55 on a 03zone, but that was a year ago.. i stopped doing that speeding..

except during the saturday,friday night aroun 1-4am heh!!

crap...after last friday i've slowed down A LOT. my extremely close friend melissa got into a car accident, and then not 4 hours later a good friend of mine got two speeding tickets...90 in a 55 and 100 in a 60.

i haven't had my car above 65mph in like...3 days now.

Archived