I'm scared

Kegger

all i have to say is; look at the colum under my name and look at where im writing this from. then tell me that even when people lives are in danger you cant still be a kid

Never did I say when peoples live are in danger you can be a kid. You do'nt ever Know who you are talking to so do'nt pass judgement on me. I have been throught the same crap you are in now. I can't even tell you where I have bean. All I can say is anchors away. I am done with this conversation.

Okay, I just got my first realization that I'm actually growing up. I was watching a commercial for the sidekick and they were having a buggy race in the grocery store. A year ago I would have been like "Holy Sh!t!!! That's awesome."

The scary part was that I thought, "That's just gonna give kids a new idea to go to jail with. Leading to further bad views of the younger generations."

Please help me be young again, this is freaking me out a little bit.

Lol you've caused quite the stir here kegger :p

although i must admit.. all this is extremely amusing..

so glad my life is at a standstill atm :D

Age doesn't matter, but people do need to take responsibility and own up to certain things in their life at certain points in life.

Archived