PA FS: Complete B18C1 head (mild damage)

90IntegraC1

I am located in West Chester, PA and WILL NOT ship this item.

I would be more than happy to have you pick it up or I could meet you half way (up to 1 hour drive for me).

B18C1 Head with mild damage to the combustion chamber. This happened b/c I spun a main bearing, snapped a rod, cracked a sleeve, and shattered a piston all in the same cylinder. You will need 4 new valves and some mild machine word (valve job) to resurface the area around the valves.

For $500 OBO you will get:

B18C1 Head

------>ported, polished, 3-angle valve job

Red Valve Cover

JDM B18C Camshafts

Mfactory Adjustable Cam Gears (red)

Distributer King OBD-1 §§§§§

NGK Spark Plug Wires

Blox Intake Manifold

OBD-0 LS Injecters

1990 Integra Fuel Rail

Maxbore ported 62mm Throttle Body

LS-Vtec Oil Line and fittings

B&M FPR

B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge

Chipped P28 (OBD-1) ECU w/ Chrome (untuned)

optional:

J-K-Tuning OBD-0-->OBD-1 Conversion Harness +$50

ITR Oil Pump +$40

ITR Water Pump +30

Head fully operational in my lsvtec build for 3,500 miles before the block blew up.

Pics:

100_0744.jpg

Forsale1.jpg

Good combustion chamber

Forsale2.jpg

EFFED UP.

Forsale3.jpg

Chipped P28 w/ Chrome (basemap, untuned) and OBD0-OBD1 Conversion harness

100_0717.jpg

Blox Intake Manifold, B&M FPR, OEM Fuel rail and injecters

100_0712.jpg

Shoot me a PM with any questions. I would be happy to talk on the phone if you want more details....FS

Not trying to knock your sale Dan, but...

That cylinder will need chamber work (possibly welding depending on how bad it is), and new valve seats (a valve job won't save them). For everything it comes with though, that is a great price.

Not trying to knock your sale Dan, but...

That cylinder will need chamber work (possibly welding depending on how bad it is), and new valve seats (a valve job won't save them). For everything it comes with though, that is a great price.

Thank you, that is EXACTLY what I needed to know. I didn't even know if it could be saved, so you telling me this is vital information for my sale. I think the price is fair considering the person who buys it gets all these extra parts...

anyway you would part with the obd1 p28 and if so how much

yes...THISis where i got it from....$255 shipped new....

$140 shipped sound okay? It's untuned and the basemap is fully capable of running your car.

It would be about $400-$500 to have Don Flores at DFE fix it. It'll get a very good valve job though. He might go ahead and do chamber work as well (on all cylinders).

Performance:

valve job

chamber work

port work (most think this is the most important part)

So for about $1,000 you have a really good flowing GSR complete head with IM, gears, and all the other extras.

It would be about $400-$500 to have Don Flores at DFE fix it. It'll get a very good valve job though. He might go ahead and do chamber work as well (on all cylinders).

Performance:

valve job

chamber work

port work (most think this is the most important part)

So for about $1,000 you have a really good flowing GSR complete head with IM, gears, and all the other extras.

good to know...i've seen heads w/ just oem camshafts, cam gears, and a dizzy go for $700 alone....I think $500 is fair....thanks for the help mang!

id say that will need welding for sure if you want it like new again. but on the other hand , you could just run that head like it is and clean the gouges up with a rotary tool , valve compound with a new valve , seals and guides. leakdown test for sure , but it doesnt look disastrous. from what i see , there is no damage on the seat even though its sitting in there fugly like , lol.

Thank you, that is EXACTLY what I needed to know. I didn't even know if it could be saved, so you telling me this is vital information for my sale. I think the price is fair considering the person who buys it gets all these extra parts...

yes...THISis where i got it from....$255 shipped new....

$140 shipped sound okay? It's untuned and the basemap is fully capable of running your car.

that sounds good i will have the money next Friday for that if thats cool thanks man.

willing to let the intake manifold with the thottle body go?

nah....$500 for everything, only thing i'm letting go is the P28 ecu cause he's a HF vet :ninja:

KoffeeDC2-Word. I'll get it ready to ship...i'll PM you my paypal addy in a sec.

You can tell by the pics that they are fracked.

koffee, once you get it, I'll hook you up with someone who can fix it for a good price and put a really good valve job on it.

welllllllll....someone offered $140 shipped for the bare head, vtec solenoid, and gurdles...

i may take it unless someone else can beat it out...so chris if you can do better i will ship the bare head...

i dunno, no one wants to buy the package, so i'm just gonna part it out.

Archived