Well...I did it...

mahonda

wow...talk about going off-topic...anyway...i dont get some of you peoples reasoning. How is 2.5" piping (as opposed to whatever stock is...1.5" or something), and a high flow muffler (as opposed to the carb-friendly stock one) not going to give any power gains?! I don't care if its a generic $188 exhaust. It's gonna give you power any way you look at it. Secondly, I'm the "instant gratification" kind of person. I sold my other car and got $650 for it...the credit cards got their share, my other bills got their share, and I wanted to get SOMETHING for my new car...like I said, TEMPORARILY. I understand what you are all saying about just putting it towards a better exhaust, but i bring home about $200 a week while im going to school, and almost all of that goes to bills. So you can aaallllll think whatever the hell you want...it looks good, it sounds good, and it fit perfectly...the pics will be up soon to show it. $188 well spent end of story.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and another thing, is i agree with whoever said the $188 would have been better spent going towards a good brand exhaust, but like i said...instant gratification, and besides, it probably would have ended going towards my bills if i didnt spend it right away hehe >_<

i will...took a little vid clip with my digital camera, but it didnt come out too great...might put it up anyways tho, got nothing better to do

hehe

Then he shouldnt have wasted it on a crapty exhaust.

He didnt have money for a good exhaust, so he wasted almost half of what a good exhaust costs for something that will be crapt. This is why all Honda owners are stereotyped as ricers.

Ok buddy, What catback exhaust do you have. Notice i said "catback". I don't want to know what cheap ass exhaust muffler you have welded on right now. If you don't have a catback then, DONT' POST AT ALL. And ricers love using GSR wheels.

Ok buddy, What catback exhaust do you have. Notice i said "catback". I don't want to know what cheap ass exhaust muffler you have welded on right now. If you don't have a catback then, DONT' POST AT ALL. And ricers love using GSR wheels.

truth..

no offense texas dan.

wow...some people just CANT read... anyway...i got the nuts cut off the cat today, pounded the studs out, and got the full exhaust system on (for those of you who care and arent here jst to talk sh!t) it fit perfectly, looks great, and sounds nice too. and YES, i feel a power gain. and AGAIN, no i didnt have the money, or will any time in the near future, to get a "quality" exhaust, nor was i willing to go the "grapefruit shooter welded to the stock axleback" route. For all you sht talkers, take a look at your own cars before you start ripping apart someone elses...and if you have all sorts of money to put only the best parts on your car, send some my way, and ill gladly spend it on good parts. thats it, im done...pix and vids coming soon

Then he shouldnt have wasted it on a crapty exhaust.

He didnt have money for a good exhaust, so he wasted almost half of what a good exhaust costs for something that will be crapt. This is why all Honda owners are stereotyped as ricers.

Now personally, when i think of "rice" i think, 4' high erector set spoilers, "aggressor" body kits, chrome rims, and a lime green paint job...maybe thats just me. I also bet if i saw a bone stock del sol with a set of gsr rims on it, i'd go "wow, bet that guy thinks his car is fast."

Ricers use 17's, 18's, and ugly chrome wheels. Stock wheels dont define a ricer, but bumblebee sounding exhausts do.....

You dont feel any more power, you just think you do.

anyway...i got the nuts cut off the cat today,

I read that waaaaaaaaaaaay wrong...lol.

And I bet you would think that, but, I dont think my car is fast at all, but at least its not rice. Besides, my car looks stock to anyone who doesnt know better, even the wheels.

ok this is getting way out of hand

i did care that he bought it but now i dont because it all comes down to the fact that he wasted his money and not mine :devil:

and lysol do you have some obsession with ricers? i have seen like 55 different posts of yours in different THREADS where you call someone a ricer.

i would like to see pics of your cars please

Yo coolcat467, this is the only post that i have said RICERS. I once had no money too so i feel the pain that you crap heads are giving him. And GSR Rims on a del-sol with the acura center caps is not stock for a honda. Maybe your going for that JDM thing and think were in japan where there is only honda.

This is what happens with a 39.95 muffler shop exhaust.

And RETARD, Why don't you put on those suv wheels your friend has of yours on his del-sol. You don't like the 4x4 action going on.

Archived