Well...I did it...

mahonda

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I know that man...... I am trying to think of something tho some way they may not be able to steal it. Like some security thing that they would not be able to find..... I assume when they steal most honda's they just break in and drive htem away??? or do some tow them??? Just how i am parked on the road it scares me

If you folks will remember, Nancy's ITR got jacked with the detachable steering wheel.

im not too surprised with that since those hubs are pretty much mass produced, you need to get that like hub lock too that uses a key to pull it off/put it on and lo jac helps a crapload, or f*ck it just get quick release motor mounts hahaha

you guys can help meh. hahaha.

Looking to lower my 93 hatch on skunk2 most likely.

http://www.racinglab.com/skunk2-coilover-010.html

and Buying some halo projection headlights

http://www.k2motor.com/lflhpcv923djm.html

And possibly this exhaust.

Wondering if anyone had any other suggestions, or better suggestions. Or better prices. haha.

hmm i love projectors. kinda skeptical about these ones... kinda cheap, only 190 for fog lights and halo's.... hmmm.

If i could find any cheap H&R id rather do them instead.

Its skunk2, ive only heard good things, minus the bounce. haha. Ill be happy, i dont care much about how things ride, not picky really.

And, cheapness of things is also why im afraid to order off of ebay.

these skunk2's also come with a 30 day warranty... free shipping.

bookmarked. Thanks. Cant afford 850, YET. but ill be able to. Want to have I/H/E Lowered, tinted, and new rims by january. Hope it all goes well :D

another thing

how fast will a stock b16 go, just wondering. SirII

any idea?

120? ha. my z6 went 120 good times. just hit 122 and . yea bad story. hahahaha.

Anyway... Ive got a lot left to learn. Automechanics starts in 3 weeks. Pretty excited.

So, no exact idea on how fast it goes? 1/4 speeds? 0-60? what about with I/H/E... ?? any idea?

and im hoping ill be happy, coming from first a 97 Subaru, to a 93 civic with a z6, to a 93 civic with a SirII all in the same summer. Should i be satisfied?

Archived