racing seats

90CRex

just like the description sez do u have to haveharnesses when you get racing seats or can you keep the oem belt? if harnesses are needed anyone got some black seats for a eg

No. Even if you do get harnesses, they're not going to be street legal, so you'll still need to use your regular belts. If you're going to the track, and hitting low numbers, you'll need harnesses. No offense, but I doubt that's the case.

damn nancy that was kinda harsh :( , im not hitting any low et's or anything just my stock seats kinda look like ass and im switching the blue interior to black and dont wanna pay 400 for gsr or type r fronts when i can get racing seats for the same or a lil more

damn nancy that was kinda harsh :( , im not hitting any low et's or anything just my stock seats kinda look like ass and im switching the blue interior to black and dont wanna pay 400 for gsr or type r fronts when i can get racing seats for the same or a lil more

just playing, you can use regular belts with buckets, im doing it right now. you dont need harnesses for daily use, its a pain in the ass to get in and out of. but if you wanna be a jdm baller hardparker, go right ahead.

A good seat will cost at least $400 per seat.

• 1 month later...
shut up.

(not playing.)

(okay, i'm playing.)

:laugh: hahaha........anyway....yeah....I was planning on putting two seibon CF seats in my car.......kevlar weave and everything......just gotta find some good harnesses to go with it....

Archived