free body kit and CF hood

hondafreak17

ok i need some help guys. i have a chance to get a free CF hood and complete body kit for my del sol all i have to do is trade for my stock stuff. he wants my stock hood bumpers and side skirts and i get the body kit and CF hood. the only prob is my stuff is in a lil better shape not quite as scrached up but the hood looks great from what i can tell in the pics and the bumpers dont look that bad nothing a lil spray paint or touch up paint couldnt fit but cuz that reason mom doesnt want me to get them and i need help convincing her this is a great deal so help me out guys. ill post all the pics i got of the kit.

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

o i think it looks pretty good and all hes just getting rid of them cuz its only a shell he is getting rid of i asked him to trade and i offered money too cuz i didnt know what shape they are in but he said sence mine are in better shape than his he would do straight over..

skip the body kit. they are not very practical on cars that are driven daily. :stupid: if anything go for the hood, nothing more.

get the hood.

most people end up hating body kits after they get them. I hated mine on my civic, i was lucky enough to dig my stock stuff out of the body shop's dumpster.

for the hood he already has the hood pins also just not installed yet. and hmm i sorta like the body kit but ill deff put some thought into it when i go get the hood and look at the kit on the other car see if i really like it or not.

the body kit is rice, and since it's probably fiberglass, it'll be destroyed easily

as someone else said, if you want anything from it, maybe the hood. depends on what kind it is. if it's an ebay one, then skip it as well.

if the hoods in good shape and the hood pins look alright and are in the right spot then that would be all i would take...i actully have a body kit on my sol right now bought it that way and am now in the process of returning the car back to stock... u wont like the body kit if your car is a daily driver trust me!!

yea... i like my front bumper, but i have repaired it on like 3 occasions now (damn roadkill) however i like my front bumper for the fact that the hole in it is almost big enough for my intercooler. as for the rest, i want to return my side skirts and rear bumper back to stock. plus fiberglass just cracks after a while anyways from vibrartions and crap... boo

ok well the guy is meeting me tomorrow with the things im trading the hood and goin to look at the body kit and see what i think of it and see if it is something i really want to put on my car and will be happy with for a while. so ill tell ya how it goes.

Archived