So i'm new and all.....

quake

Hey everyone.....I decided to register here because you guys seem pretty knowledgeable about everything Honda.......hmmmm.....as for me, I am 16....i'm from Springfield, MO.....I drive a 1996 Civic EX 4 door automatic and i'm in the process of making it cool.....if that's at all possible. As for the mods i've done......so far it's just new projector headlights and a AEM air intake, but I have big plans for the future.......they include a ton of body work along with a body kit and carbon fiber hood, a completely new exhaust system, new intake manifold and throttle body, new stereo, window tints and other miscelaneous interior work, racing seats and harnesses, new brake lights, and motegi rims with potenza tires........I think that's about it.......oh, and a new starter too. Perhaps a new flywheel........I guess the mods never really end......lol. Anyway....I'm pretty new to the tuning area......but i've been doing a lot of reading and I think i've learned enough by now to make me seem not so stupid. I guess all I have to say now is that it's nice to meet all of you and thank you for letting me be here........lol.

I've actually got some stuff you could buy for it to spoof it up.

lol 99/00 SI cluster..EM1 CTR cluster..rear lcas..front/rear camber kit..

Permitted I chose to sell it.

Woohoo im no longer the newest guy yes!!! Welcome aboard!

Call me dumb, i have heard the term rice many times but what is the definition? Rice to me isnt what is done to your car its the person inside the car? Maybe just me?

Rice is a mentality.

It's putting hundreds of useless stickers/purety crape on your car and thinking it's the baddest thing on four wheels. Then not backing up your smack.

I agree on that, the term rice is not only for import cars. To me rice is again a mentality, when you have a 4cylinder accord with a muffler and a wing and its the baddest crap ever. Or the same (but opposite) situation when a guy gets a 03 Z06 puts a catback on it and it is the baddest crap ever, and he will drive full blast like an butthead 24/7. It never matters the car you drive but the way you act, i have had fast cars i have had slow cars. I always hated the guys who got next to me in my daily driver and reved on me or sped away from the light hoping i would follow. To me THAT is rice, the way you act in your car whether it be a slow car or fast one.

Yeah.....I do believe rice is a mentality....but people with that mentality do seem to focus on making their car look better aesthetically than working on the performance. They have a "my car looks cool and that makes it fast" sorta way of thinking.

I agree on that, the term rice is not only for import cars. To me rice is again a mentality, when you have a 4cylinder accord with a muffler and a wing and its the baddest crap ever. Or the same (but opposite) situation when a guy gets a 03 Z06 puts a catback on it and it is the baddest crap ever, and he will drive full blast like an butthead 24/7. It never matters the car you drive but the way you act, i have had fast cars i have had slow cars. I always hated the guys who got next to me in my daily driver and reved on me or sped away from the light hoping i would follow. To me THAT is rice, the way you act in your car whether it be a slow car or fast one.

LOL NIIIIIIIIIICE.

don't do a body kit.

swap the motor and convert to MT.

take off the projecter headlights and put the stock ones back in....i had projektorz and nothing looked worse.

I've actually got some stuff you could buy for it to spoof it up.

lol 99/00 SI cluster..EM1 CTR cluster..rear lcas..front/rear camber kit..

Permitted I chose to sell it.

whats a EM1 CTR cluster?

EK9 is CTR EM1 is SI

Archived