Post some sexy ass Hondas...

compuvision02

I actually was looking for $10,000 Integras with JDM front ends for a daily driver when I wanted to build my EH2 and have a nice daily, then I realized it would never get done and the Integra would get stolen.

beater and JDM front end integra dont go together.

Juuuust like off road suspension and Honda don't. Oh wait, that's stock. D'oh.

Anyway.

are you done? im sick of having people tell me what i need to do with my car.

i know it doesnt look as good as it should and the first thing i do with my paycheck in a few weeks will be cusco full suspension and new tires.

wagovan1.jpg

I'm still tempted to get one. Someone is selling one for $1000, already converted to fuel injection. All I have to do is swap my motor in, get a S2000 rear end, and I am set! Then get a D-Series of B16 and sell the hatch.

They made these until 91 or so, so there are already FI ones out there to be found. My friend has one and all he has done was remove the ac, lighter flywheel and i/h/e on the stock setup and the thing really moves. it weighs almost nothing

Hm, well maybe it is only the AWD ones that are still carbuerated...? From what I've heard, they need to be converted to fuel injected...

I would love to have a Civic wagon, get a lot of body work so it is mint fresh, championship white, dumped, rolling on some 14" BBS meshes, my motor, but turbo. Yum, sleeper(ish).

That too. But you pull up in a wagovan with no rust, even if you are rolling all stock with original steelies and caps, and anyone that has a remote clue about cars will know that something is up.

You can ghetto rig some hood risers using longer bolts/screws and a number of washers that are a similar color to your hood..

You won't notice a difference.

Archived