Another effed up sorta convo.

Ben.

Only this is much shorter.

me (8:34:46 PM): http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/1s...T8/IMG00039.jpg

her (8:35:42 PM): That truck is clearly owned by a f*g pretending to be a man.

me (8:35:44 PM): HAHA

her (8:36:10 PM): lol Id roll up next to him.. roll down the window..

her (8:36:18 PM): "Hey.. dude.. it's still just a Dakota"

her (8:37:26 PM): Im sorry. Ill never get wet for a Ranger.

her (8:37:30 PM): Or an S10

me (8:37:29 PM): weeeeerd baby.

her (8:37:37 PM): well.. maybe a typhoon

her (8:37:40 PM): or a cyclone.

her (8:37:47 PM): But not a pansy-assed Dakota.

In other news, a friend of mine with a k20 civic eh2 utilizing a chipped type s ecu, i/h/e/dr's/optional 70 shot ran me today numerous times. The first was from a 20 roll, he wasn't spraying..I quickly walked away from him. He's only run a best of 13.2 with that setup.

He quick like got that bottle setup. Much quicker. He's run as low as 12.5 hitting his speed limiter @ the 1000' mark on the quarter mile strip.

Two digs -- I ended up getting the jump on him because he couldn't stop the wheel hop. We held even, me about a car and a half up on him all the way through 105 where I blasted forward as he hit his limiter.

One 20 roll -- It was pretty close this time. I was only able to get a half car up on him and hold it there up past 100.

One 40 roll -- Guess his car was getting a smidge on the tired side. I pulled a car after the three beeps and began slowly SLOWLY moving away from him up to the 100mph+ zone.

Needless to say. I've got money in me pockets now, and all racing was done by robots that looked extremely similar to the vehicle owners.

I've street raced. 4 lane road divided by a concrete wall into 2 lanes (with shoulders by the wall). No driveways, no businesses, no ramps, nothing. Just a freeway with one way on and off of it (going one way, where everyone races, the other way has an on/off ramp). Thats one of the few places I'd ever race other than Bristol.

Now I don't quite feel so guilty.

That's something similar to what I was running on. Pretty dead highway during the nighttime.

Haha, holy crap! Hold on to that girl, she's f*cking awesome!

Seriously, I hate when people talk about street racing, because they have no point to prove. If you speed, if you weave through traffice, blah, blah, blah, that is all considered street racing, regardless of if you have an opponent or not. Everyone has done it, some people choose the make their fun from it. I used to be all about street racing, because going to track wasn't fun at all. Now I don't really do either, I just drive, go to the track when I want.

Haha, preach Rob. She's not going ANYWHERE.

As for "racing"..I prefer calling it spirited acceleration..someone else just happens to be beside me everytime I do it.

i need to slow down.

94 in a 55.....2 days ago.

uh ohhhs

God damn. I haven't been caught running THAT quick.

My runs were more along the lines of 110/120+ in a 70.

Haha, you should see one of the local car clubs...

...Street Outlawz. They race their old ass automatic Accords with altezzas, V6 Firebirds, N/A 300ZX's, it's rediculous. Last meet I was at, we got kicked out, because they started racing in the parking lot. Anywhere from 2 to 5, 15 second cars, racing at the same time. They even had a flagger. I think they hit 30mph before having to slam on the breaks and almost swerve into each other because of light poles and barriers.

I was f*cking with an early 90's Accord the other day..

You know, taking off in second..shortshifting @ 4400 rpm..

Still beating the hell out of it.

I do..generally my girlfriend is with me and a romp on the accelerator is like a breathe of fresh air as opposed to driving her Malibu LOL.

I was f*cking with an early 90's Accord the other day..

You know, taking off in second..shortshifting @ 4400 rpm..

Still beating the hell out of it.

Haha, if that was a Honda, that would really be short shifting. LS1 stock rev limiter is around 6000 or possibly 6500 right?

Archived