Civic Gallery

Trepid

Yeah, I liked em before I bought them, because in the picture online, thye looked much much much darker. But I've grown to like them a little more now, so it wasn't really a waste, though I might get new ones sometime in the near future.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Funny you should say that...I just ordered new brake rotrs with red center discs, and silver rotors. I don't know if I'm going to paint my calipers or not yet though, I'll see how it looks with the rotors on, I'll post some pics of 'em once they're installed.

ok that'd be great...see, all the great honda owners think alike... I should probably put mine on here but it looks identical to your but my system and I don't have rims and tires yet. strut tower bar and the intake and breathers are are chromed. I have dual port ractive high performance. got a deep very sweet sound true to a civic. god I love v-tech

• 2 weeks later...
civic.jpg

civic02.jpg

civic03.jpg

97 EX

17" Fusion Rims

Kuhmo Tires

Not sure what exhaust, or intake..

Anyway, I was going to purchase a 94PreludeS, and decided to get this instead..  So far, I think I made a good decision, the civic is defintiley a fun car..

eric

Your Civic looks good man, keep up the good work.

Maybe you could be a role model for the ricers on this board. The third photo is the money shot.

Mercutio and ImportDawl -:thumbsup: Nice job!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh crap! I hate it when that happens! /\/\/\

My Si looked the same way after my friend brought over his kid and he was out there with a crayon and crap and colored all over my car! Well, minus the body kit... It's a bitch to get off but don't worry, it will!

My Si looked the same way after my friend brought over his kid and he was out there with a crayon and crap and colored all over my car! Well, minus the body kit... It's a bitch to get off but don't worry, it will!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

your friends kid can color good

Archived