Civic Gallery

Trepid

Here is the thread for you cars, just post your civic pics here...

I know my bumper is fracked up but I'm replacing the whole front end so I dont think I need to fix it now. Oh, and as of last night my headlights are clear, I just cleared them out

post-71-1049860555.jpg

post-71-1049860499.jpg

post-71-1049860374.jpg

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey isn't that a 98 Civic? I have on just like that but in white. I was wondering how did you clear your headlights out? What did u change it to? I was thinking of doing the same thing but didn't know if to use a 99 civic headlight cover which I thought would fit the same. I mean they look the same only the corner lights are cleared out. I dont know.

Yeah, they look the same but just the corner is clear. Basically what I did was take the headlights off, put them in the oven at 225 for about 10 minutes to soften the seal, pulled it apart(you need to use a knife to cut the sealant when its all stretched apart) and there are two screws inside that hold the two orange peices on. Remove those and they just pop off. To reseal it, reheat the lights and squeeze it together like a mofo, if you don't have a lot of the original goo left then use some silicone. I will put an updated picture up when it stops raining here.

i sure wish i had a good digi cam. :(

working out a deal on some wheels...not sure when i'm gonna be getting them though, so don't flame me about not having my hubs on. :p and lowering springs coming within the next week or two. depends on shipping.

fc56a552.jpg

oh, btw, the foglight on the left (right in the picture. its the drivers side one) burned out after one day of use. WTF!

i sure wish i had a good digi cam. :(

working out a deal on some wheels...not sure when i'm gonna be getting them though, so don't flame me about not having my hubs on. :p and lowering springs coming within the next week or two. depends on shipping.

fc56a552.jpg

oh, btw, the foglight on the left (right in the picture. its the drivers side one) burned out after one day of use. WTF!

I have the same lip, among other things. :laugh: Nice...rollin' on steelies. We all know how I feel about that, but your excused. HAHA.

hey, I was rolling on steelies for a while... I hated it but they wouldn't release my rims from the manufacturer so I could get some good wheels on there

i'm a paranoid freak so when i figure out how to white out my license plate #'s i'll post up my pics of my very stock civic that i LOVE to death!!!

keepin stock until i graduate from college...which will be a long while from now...so i can replace it with the 2007 equivalent of the Lexus IS. i'll always be a honda advocate, but i have fallen in love with that car...whoa..sorry for the ranting...

so, yea, i'll put up pics soon...

-Kirkus

00 Si don't post -crap {neg.} please, it's only almost two months in my possesion from stock.

fc551da4.jpg

fc551da3.jpg

fc647471.jpg

I have ton's more but it's in it's 1st stage.

not too much longer and it's on

up next:

full exhaust, suspension, body-kit, etc

not going to be all out race car

and wanting to leave plenty potential for I'm one who sometimes changes his mind!

What up everybody? I'm new in the forum. I have a black 96' civic ex. I just started fixing it up. Last week I put a header and intake on it. I need to get an exhaust system. Should I have my converter cut off. ( I live in Mississippi so emissions tests are not a problem). Or should I buy a high flow converter? I also need brakes and a performance clutch. I'd really appreciate some advice.

I only suggest not cutting your cat off, quick way of gaining what 1 hp.

maybe even losing a hp/2

I suggest getting (carsound, powercore, random technology, etc...)

and spend a little dough$ and get a better sound and hp/tq

peace!fc7b5da3.jpg

lot better results...

• 1 month later...

my lil piece of shyt .. *EDIT* i 4got to put details .. hah, itz just dropped as low as i could get it within reason. Upper stut bars, short ram intake, free-flow cat, and a *edit* ( i put greedy, haha ) greddy muffler. bullcrap motor, d15, but plannin on puttin in a ZC

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Only reason i got the stocks in the front is cuz i have 3 16" rims like the ones on the back, and 1 17" and those rims are discontinued. So im savin up to get a whole new set of rims.

My Webpage

my web page might link but i dont know... if it doesnt here is my web page www.geocities.com/trendsettersofusa2003/ its kinda long ... ok it is long but if you decide to go to the web page. mine is the blue 95 lates...

carlos m...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i just took some new pics of my ride and it looks almost totally different. I got some enkie rims, actually painted my valve cover, and got a new intake. I did alot of interior painting, and got a JDM civic Type-R rear strut tower bar. I'll post my pics up when I'm not so lazy(or tired, hey, it's 1am)

• 2 weeks later...

B18c jdm swap

DC 4-1 header

Apex-i n-1 catback

Powercore high flow cat

AEM cold air intake

MSD 6al ignition

Nology 8mm wires

STR cam gears

Skunk2 stage 1 cams

SRD underdrive pulley

Apex-i vtec controller

60 shot of the funny stuff

custom metallic toyota silver

VIS carbon fiber hood

buddy club kit

Konig verdic wheels

Sparco speed seats

6 point roll cage

Autometer tach, oil pressure, volt meter, nos pressure, air/fuel ratio gauges

I trashed the altezzas, and have the APR gt II wing for sale for 100$ anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived