Civic Gallery

Trepid

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're still a ricer.

Who? silverB18C1?? Why cause he has a car that sounds pretty cool and you drive, oh yeah....

He drives a riced out car.

No matter how much bling he puts on his car, mine will always be more pimp.

dont ricers pimp out their cars, so please refrain from the word pimp

1. Cadillacs can be referred to as pimp.

2. Please refrain from telling forum vets what to do.

i dont care how long you have been here, your still talking out of your ass everytime you type so please lets just be nice and help people and if we get in any arguments then hopefully they are all in good fun over differences on n/a and f/i

"All you need is love,"John Lennon

sorry civic95ex for any confusion all angry vibes were not directed at you they were all for our good buddy SuperStreetRX7 who as a matter of fact doesnt actually own a mazda.

no problem... :p and your right, he doesn't own a mazda...this was discussed many months ago, in old locked threads...who cares? my aim screen name is optional187, but this doesn't mean that i this homicide's are optional (they are mandatory :ninja: ). who cares about a screen name...really...who cares?

jus' chill and erey tink' gon' be a'ight mon. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

civic.jpg

civic02.jpg

civic03.jpg

97 EX

17" Fusion Rims

Kuhmo Tires

Not sure what exhaust, or intake..

Anyway, I was going to purchase a 94PreludeS, and decided to get this instead.. So far, I think I made a good decision, the civic is defintiley a fun car..

eric

• 2 weeks later...

thats funny....yeah it was riced out bigtime... I gotta post a new pic of what it looks like now... I still gotta get rid of the wheels.. the altezzas are long gone and so is the wing.... its getting respectable again... thanks for the rice comments...lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's kinda funny about SilverB18, how SSR kept on dissin' and then he went clean (at least he says he has) Oh well. I too listen to my friends when it comes to things exterior. Still workin' on mine, but wont have a kit kit 'til the engine's done.

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/getpicture.php?id=525729

Thank you *bows* and a Merry Christmas to all of your Civics! :D

Archived