monday = last day

xer0

bye bye guys goann be leaven tuesday to make sure my paper work is all set then spending a night in a hotel and leaving for basic monday.

i hope i like it to lol. but ricky said i woudl, come on there are gonna teach me how to make bombs that f*cking sick. well i am off and dont kno when i will be able to hit u guys back up but i will try my soonest to keep u guys posted

Actually, they teach you how to disarm bombs. lol.

chemical, biological, nuclear, improvised, munitions, ect. Id write a book about everything I knew but then Id get in trouble. =)

i hope i like it to lol. but ricky said i woudl, come on there are gonna teach me how to make bombs that f*cking sick. well i am off and dont kno when i will be able to hit u guys back up but i will try my soonest to keep u guys posted

you don't need the military to tell you how to make stuff.... simple chemistry will teach you all you need to know.

well... some is a little more advanced.....

Archived