Accidents FTL

So I remember posting about it a while ago, but never showed anything.

About a couple weeks ago, someone backed or ran into my car when I was at work, and of course, left 0 info. I buffed the scratches on the hood out the best I could, but I am def. going to need a new hood, and aux lights. Since they completely cracked one of my aux lights, I took the other one out, don't just want one in ... that would look worse.

So, the question is, should I buy the hood or Aux lights first.

I'm getting an OEM hood, and painting it, and for the Aux lights, they will be the EDM glass clear ones (much nicer than the OEM USDM plastic ones.)

Onto the pics.

PoorBaby007.jpg

PoorBaby006.jpg

PoorBaby005.jpg

PoorBaby004.jpg

PoorBaby003.jpg

PoorBaby002.jpg

PoorBaby001.jpg

EDM lights are like $400. do you still have the angle eyes or did you sell those? id get the hood first and have that all straight. plus the holes from the aux lights add air to you intake which is 500 hp

I would say get whichever is more affordable for the time being, The hood doesnt look that bad from the pics, and the aux lights missing isnt bad either.

Buy a CF hood and paint match it.

As for the lights, you could always get that bumper I see a lot that deletes those lights... But I don't know if thats your style...

Buy a CF hood and paint match it.

As for the lights, you could always get that bumper I see a lot that deletes those lights... But I don't know if thats your style...

that bumper is from 95-97 sols, pretty rare i think

I wanna see you make the dual action intakes for your aux. holes. Or install the angel eyes cuz I wanna see them too.

Someone watching over my shoulder just complimented your pretty blue sol.

96-97 had no aux. lights, 93-95 did.

you could try to work out the hood, like cranny already suggested, for a temp. solution, but of the choices, i'd go with the hood first. then it won't look like there was an accident, just that you decided to take out the auxilary lights, heh.

then it won't look like there was an accident, just that you decided to take out the auxilary lights, heh.

its weight reduction stage 17

LOL ^^

I am going to get the hood ASAP.

Thanks for the advice.

My car needs some wax, and a good shoot.

I think this summer I'll go to PA and have chris(pa) or Compuvision shoot me some pics.

I was planning on going to Missouri to see Hung, but he just had a kid.

LOL ^^

I am going to get the hood ASAP.

Thanks for the advice.

My car needs some wax, and a good shoot.

I think this summer I'll go to PA and have chris(pa) or Compuvision shoot me some pics.

I was planning on going to Missouri to see Hung, but he just had a kid.

chris and compuvision are the official photographers for the meet in june. didnt really ask them, but its goin down

SolLes, you also gotta get the CF trunk so you'll have the black line going down the center of your car with the two CF parts and the tinted top.

Wtf i KNOW i posted "does seibon have that long of a waiting list, they have quite a few dealers" here somewhere.

Wtf i KNOW i posted "does seibon have that long of a waiting list, they have quite a few dealers" here somewhere.

Yup, everyone pretty much does.

I waited about 3 months or longer for the SiR CF hood (VIS) for my CRX, and I am a dealer lol. They had to make it... :rolleyes:

Archived