Week 2: What would you do?

compuvision02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why were you asking me if I know my engine code?

Oh, idk. i wasn't like i expected to not know it. its just i knew this one kid who was so convinced that his engine code was just "K20". I was just makin sure you were with it, unlike him. Nothin against you. it was almost a rhetorical question but not, lol. i'm an idiot

id insure it fully , grab a gallon of high test , a bag of marshmellows , lol , well you can figure out the rest , lol. i dont give it respect dan cause its a 2.4 litre engine , DOHC , running 15 lbs and only 230 at the wheels? thats not weak , thats pathetic. even with mopars "stage3" upgrade , youd be lucky to hit over 300.

This is Dans friend...Evo owner and former srt-4 owner......... U R RETARDED !!!

Do you seriously have any idea how cars work? Honestly. Your post makes you look like a total idiot. 2.4 litre engine on 15 lbs is "pathetic?" The engine runs off a turbo that is smaller than your dickk and the boost runs through the most inefficient intercooler I've ever seen. The car has a compression ratio of 8.0:1, so 230 hp to the wheels sound just a bout f**king right! You're comparing this engine to a honda engine with higher compresssion and much larger turbos that you guys put on them...and much more efficient intercoolers. so WOW what a suprise u make more HP on the same boost. DUH... so when an srt-4 upgrades the turbo to one comparible to what you guys are using, and gets a more efficient intercooler, the car makes torque numbers that would make a honda owner have a wet dream. so why dont you do some research and understand how cars work before you make a retarted statement like that..thanks. Oh yea and stage 3 is a slightly ported stock turbo, not a larger one. SRT-4's are torque cars, not horsepower. With a 101 mm stroke they make low end torque, not horsepower... but i didnt expect YOU to know that. hahah sorry, but you give honda owners a bad name..

*once again....Dan did not write this. kthnx.

0-60 in 6.5s :D

hahahahhahaha are you bragging about that? hahaha

Do me a favor. Go race a SRT-4 and tell me how its taillights look.

m2.jpg

0-60 in 3.5

Yeah....I'm bragging.

*not posted by Dan. kthnx.

Nice EVO you posted there. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

Wonder if it can take a stock T/A.

1/4 mile in 12.2 at 117...... im pretty sure i could handle it.... haha u guys are really funny

Mmmhmm.

Got slips for that? Mod list? You're less than a second faster than me and I'm stock.

Wonder if mommy and daddy are buying that car for you.

dude your posting in a hondaforum about how great your srt-4 is. think about it. thats like me going to a mustangforum, dumb. yes your car is fast no ones arguing that, but people dont like neons, its not going to change

dude your posting in a hondaforum about how great your srt-4 is. think about it. thats like me going to a mustangforum, dumb. yes your car is fast no ones arguing that, but people dont like neons, its not going to change

Lol dude, he doesn't even HAVE it anymore.

Haha. Indeed.

It's sad, I work as many hours as he has IQ points to get what I want.

Wait.. That's not many. More hours than he has IQ points. Sorry.

Before you two keep talking crapt.....

This is Dan this time....

Matt worked from age 14 to 18, saved up $10K and used that as a down payment for his SRT-4, payed for the rest BY HIM SELF.

Then he sold that for more than he bought it for, used that as a down payment on the Evo, and just payed the rest off with his own money....so before you accuse him of having mommy and daddy buy him everything, you're far from the truth.

/rant.

isnt it illegal to work at 14?

Depends on where you're at. Even if he could, he wasn't making much. And even if he was making any money, he wasn't LEGALLY able to work alot.

Archived