Virginia Tech Shooting

CleanGSR

yep, but depending on the crime prison and such could be really bad for you. Work gets out you like raped little kids or was involved in a racist hate crime you would get messed up in prison and then die. I personally am a firm beleaver in an eye for an eye.

Hate crime imprisonment=power

Rape or molestation=death

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally frackd up... i feel sad for those that died. and i kinda semi-feel the killers pain and suffering but what he did was totally wrong, i just wished there was another way to resolve his actions.. i mean damn only if we lived in a world of peace.

Ya know I was watching this stuff yesterday catching up on this crap...i heard about it the day of but didnt realize who killed them...cause yesterday i went to pick up some dry cleaning and I hear some guys talk about the issue and then one of them saw me walking toward the register to pay...and one of the two guys said hey you think this asian guy is one of those psycho koreans....and i was like wtf? After I was done paying I went up to the guy and said yea im in fact Korean, and do realize there was someone out there that disgraced our community, but you don't hear me calling germans nazi's or hitler....so keep your mouth shut and stop being bigots....and they were like oh sorry man we didnt mean it like that...and i was like then how did you mean it, and they completely shut there mouth....its funny too, cause the dry cleaners are south korean...people i use to go to church with and are customers....how ironic how people act ya know...ignorant....

Well another thing is W T F is this picture all about? I don't get it, is he trying to be Stalin or what in this pic...this kid is a freakin trip...but anyway anyone want to take a shot at this:

abc_cho5_070418_ssh.jpg

Tomorrow is Orange and Maroon effect day. Pretty much wear Orange and Maroon (the colors of VT) to show your sympathy for the school. I don't have any orange or maroon clothes so I'm gonna buy orange and maroon sharpies and draw something on my hands.

There are just some people in this world who dont really have a grip on reality. They dont look at the big picture. People that commit suicide and crap like that, I do not feel sorry for. And this guy takes 30 something people with him. The guy was obviously not all there. Whatever anyone did to him doesnt justify that. Couldnt have been that bad. True story, this guy in my company went out into a porta john and shot himself in the head with his 9mm because of his wife I guess, maybe she left him. But this was like 6 months ago maybe. I am new here pretty much so I didnt know him, but no one even acts like anything happened now. And its just a big waste, it happened like 50 yards from my room. And in the end what did he prove, there was no ceremony here for him or anything. A life wasted.

Yea man i hear ya on that, but there are things that go through peoples minds differently..I say theres no difference with people in jail then in actual society, anyone can snap at any time, and well the only difference is the people in jail are the ones that get caught and there are others out there that get away with petty things....

But as far as killing yourself part, well thats your perogative, you think lifes hard and your going to cry over a girl, well then you got issues such as obsession or what not that you need to go seek some kind of advice or help

I hope you realize I wasnt talking about myself but about another guy. And I think you should watch this movie called Gladiator Days and then tell me people in jail and people on the outside are the same because sir I disagree there. Thats why they are there, and once they are there they change even more.

Ya know I was watching this stuff yesterday catching up on this crap...i heard about it the day of but didnt realize who killed them...cause yesterday i went to pick up some dry cleaning and I hear some guys talk about the issue and then one of them saw me walking toward the register to pay...and one of the two guys said hey you think this asian guy is one of those psycho koreans....and i was like wtf? After I was done paying I went up to the guy and said yea im in fact Korean, and do realize there was someone out there that disgraced our community, but you don't hear me calling germans nazi's or hitler....so keep your mouth shut and stop being bigots....and they were like oh sorry man we didnt mean it like that...and i was like then how did you mean it, and they completely shut there mouth....its funny too, cause the dry cleaners are south korean...people i use to go to church with and are customers....how ironic how people act ya know...ignorant....

Well another thing is W T F is this picture all about? I don't get it, is he trying to be Stalin or what in this pic...this kid is a freakin trip...but anyway anyone want to take a shot at this:

http://abc_cho5_070418_ssh.jpg

He took that picture because it depicted one of the characters in a short film he made in one of his video production classes. He made a grip of dark demented movies and short stories. One of them included a boy who murdered his father with a hammer. Apparently some of his classmates joked saying they wondered when he was going to bust a Columbine.

Cho has a couple of pictures that actually look pretty hard.

gangsta pics

But after viewing pieces of his video you can tell he is a skitso. I just can't believe some of the students just let him murder them without a fight. He lined up like ten of them and shot them execution style.psycho video

Here's something really freaking ghey

My high school is refusing to have a memorial day in recognition of the students that were killed at VT. The students just wanted to wear VT colors. They had to get permission because the high school has uniforms. Occasionally they get like "jeans days" and stuff. The students proposed they wear VT's colors one day but the principal rejected the idea.

Freakin ridiculous. The school has turned into a concentration camp.

What the media is doing with this is sick, playing his manifesto over and over again. I heard one one news channel where they were talking about how he was the creepy loner who never said a word, and when he did it was only in whispers.

They're giving him iconic villain status. It's like the killer in Se7en talked about. His work is publicized and left to be emulated. I think everyone knows one creepy kid from back in the day that would actually aspire to something like this. Now they have pictures and videos to watch and take notes.

There's very little about the people that were killed. I saw one news story on it yesterday, talking about all the individuals that he killed. All the people, and what each one of them did to make them who they were. It's like we don't pay attention to that until it's gone, and even then only just. What about the Israeli teacher and holocaust survivor in his 70s that threw himself in front of the killer to save all the kids in his class? What a way to go out, man...

Now that is fracked up, how can you justify the murder of 32 people with "He got teased." I got teased until I cried as a kid because my family isn't exactly on the same income level as everyone else in my town. But I never once thought about killing those people or anyone else for that. And I've got a real short fuse and am known for trying to throttle people who piss me off, but never would I even think about killing a bunch innocent people.

So siding with him on this is just crazy and completely unjustifiable.

You sir need to re-evaluate your life if you think like that on a regular basis. How would you feel if you had a close friend or sibling that was killed there. I bet you'd be thinkin a hell of a lot differently than you do now.

I know exaclty where you are coming from, my family was poor still kinda is. And I used to get made fun of by this one kid inpaticular. Really rich kid, had it all. Yeah I had some bad thoughts about him, still to this day I have hate for him but killing him nawwww. I wouldnt mind beating his rich Asss though. Which I easily could, and given the chance I would. But times have changed my friends. Yeah he may have all that stuff but I have good friends, a loving wife and nice things. Am I rich, far from it. But killing is wrong and will get you no where unless its in self defense.

hopefully that will all change for me, I am using my deployment $ to open my own buisness with my bro next year :thumbsup: Yeah I am an NCO and I know whatca mean dude there pay is crazy compared to ours.

Archived