aww shitt.... im back!

mikekrier07

So sat night i was driving threw texas on my way home from south padre island going to Indianapolis and we are just cruzin about 85-90 and its f*cking starting to snow... god damn snow storm in the housten texas area sooo pissed off ... did any one else get caught in this snow storm?

So sat night i was driving threw texas on my way home from south padre island going to Indianapolis and we are just cruzin about 85-90 and its f*cking starting to snow... god damn snow storm in the housten texas area sooo pissed off ... did any one else get caught in this snow storm?

w/b

i guess it was snowing when i got home last night/this morning (about 3:30), since there's some left in the yard still. ugh.

I wasn't headin through Houston but I know we got snow here in San Antonio as well as Austin... Gotta love Tx weather. For instance it's been in the 80's pretty much all week but last weekend on Sat it dropped down to low 40's.... It's great. Besides if you don't like Texas weather just stick around a couple of hours, it's gonna change

Archived