I have negative moneyss now

90IntegraC1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like you guys should set your hobbies to the side and save up a little money. Don't let pleasure consume your life until u are broke. Spend in moderation, establish goals and save, save, save. Set a limit at first, something small like $1000. When your account hits that mark consider it untouchable, only spend the money that is in excess of that benchmark. Keep slowly increasing the benchmark and soon you will have less worries. Don't get pissed off, I mean no disrespect.

GTFO

jk

i make close to 6 digit income , i still dont have any money , lol.

yeah i was talkin to someone who works at a place like you....sounds like they make BANK. lol

my friend mike, who is doing lsvtec said no problem, just pay when you get money....i have some ridiculously sweet friends.

fo sho.

Yeah I have a nice little grip right now, like 12 g's. Its hard for me to not just go ahead and turbo my car. But I am going to buy one thing at a time, then put it all on at once and tune. I really wanna just pay off my car when I get back home. Thats a good idea I think.

I use to be horribly at watching my spending, thats why I've got plenty of bills lol, but yea you really have to watch what you spend, especially if you use the credit option on your debit card....sometimes for me it takes a whole week for a transaction to go through...like i bought a gatorade at a gas station and it wasnt debited out of my account until a week later....A WEEK LATER...ghey!

I use to be horribly at watching my spending, thats why I've got plenty of bills lol, but yea you really have to watch what you spend, especially if you use the credit option on your debit card....sometimes for me it takes a whole week for a transaction to go through...like i bought a gatorade at a gas station and it wasnt debited out of my account until a week later....A WEEK LATER...ghey!

That's why you should always carry a $20 or so in your wallet. No reason to use a debit or credit card to purchase a drink or pack of gum.

I was sitting on close to 600 bucks in my bank.

I'm now down to 28.63.

Don't feel bad. My truck doesn't even have a quarter tank of gas in it.

Good thing I've got that work Van.

how much less stressful would life be without money

i selling my car

cause i haves noes moneys

but aren't you buying an evo?

sorry i didn't call tonight....i had to really modify brians front speaker brackets in order to mount them correctly....took a while, but we got it done...

That's f*cking hilarious.

He doesn't have money but he's buying at the LEAST a $25K sport sedan.

sport sedan

who the f*ck says sports sedan?!

that made me laugh

and no im not getting an evo

if i dont have money and am i selling my car why would i get an evo?

HF rules

well you made a thread about getting an evo soon, now you said youre selling your car. so put the two together, its not hard to see his point

Ty, sir. Shame it had to be spelled out, seeing as he's the one who's said everything you just repeated.

Oh, and for reference. I say sports sedan. Got a problem with it?

well you made a thread about getting an evo soon, now you said youre selling your car. so put the two together, its not hard to see his point

You left out that one of his personal friends (Dan) pointed it out :thumbsup:

i dont think he has change if hes buying gum with a card. but i do the same thing with change, it really helps. i always buy things with cash and only use my debit and credit cards for stuff online.

yeah, i have a change counter jaunt, and i save up exactly $15 of change, then take it to the Commerce Bank Penny Arcade...just did that a while a go, and deposited it into my account.

I sold my crappy header to a kid for $65, and I made $30 at work yesterday washing employees cars lol....money in da bank.

Archived