IS This a good deal?

bghonda

the pyramid:

it is NOT just somebody's opinion. that pyramid shows, in the correct order, what branch of motorsport takes the most skill.

yes, i have drag raced before. i used to be really into it. however, it didn't light my fire after going 120 miles per hour through turn 8 at willow springs, while passing a car on the outside in the marbles. if you and your husband would ever try REAL racing, im sure you would enjoy it so much more than drag racing. but some people don't have the time, money, balls, or skill. and i understand that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, loser(s). Here's the low down.

Not everyone Autocrosses, examples why:

1. Danger factor. AutoX > Drag. No one wants to go the repair shop after every race, no one is sponsered as much as some people and most people aren't rich enough to do it a lot.

2. It doesn't interest some people. Just because you call it 'real racing' doesn't make it real to some people. You attempt to convert your opinions into factual information, when in fact, the only truth is that you are flaming cesspool of arrogancy.

I will admit. I have never autocrossed, nor have I been behind the wheel during an actual drag. Wanna hear my reasons? My first car was an 83 Toyota and my second car was a 92 Pontiac. Does this make me an internet racer when I say my car will probably run mid-15s? Oh my gentle Jesus, look I'm assuming what my car can do! :o:o:o:o

Not everyone is as fortunate as some to be able to do these things. I live in a temperate climate (read: Ohio) which means I can possibly race my car only half the year, and half of THAT half, it's raining or some other precipitation. You ignorant baffoons. Why I even bother to infuse information into your neaderthal-esque skulls is beyond me.

By the way, all plural references made in this post refer to JDM Jackass and his incest offspring, JDM Jackass2. Just so you know.

1. Danger factor. AutoX > Drag. No one wants to go the repair shop after every race, no one is sponsered as much as some people and most people aren't rich enough to do it a lot.

ahahhaa, yeah, god forbid you spin out and get a cone stuck in your grille! please, autox is probably the safest form of motorsports there is. open parking lots, only thing you could hit is cones, and generally very low speeds. don't know much, do you?

2.  It doesn't interest some people.  Just because you call it 'real racing' doesn't make it real to some people.  You attempt to convert your opinions into factual information, when in fact, the only truth is that you are flaming cesspool of arrogancy.

if you like drag racing, i guarantee you will like w2w racing even more. it is more of a rush, and you have to do more than just push the gas and upshift.

I will admit.  I have never autocrossed, nor have I been behind the wheel during an actual drag.

then why the hell did you reply to this topic? lol, only reason i can see is to test out your new thesaurus.

By the way, all plural references made in this post refer to JDM Jackass and his incest offspring, JDM Jackass2.  Just so you know.

when you run out of things to say, resort to name calling. thanks for proving the point i have been trying to make since i joined this website.

Spin out? Hit a cone? $ for repairing grille if necessary, $ for realightment, possibly new tires, broken control arms. And that's just a spinout. What if you hit a wall because someone pushed you? If you have the money, go for it. Pity I am not one of the top 1% of America. Yes, I do know much. It's ignoramouses like yourself who don't realize the little things.

The question is, why did YOU reply to this topic? You do nothing but berate and put down others when they ask simple, honest questions. You provide no help when people only see negative comments.

And if you think I use a thesaurus to reply to threads, then compared to you, yes, I am Einstein.

Resort to name calling? I'm not even getting started. :)

Spin out? Hit a cone? $ for repairing grille if necessary, $ for realightment, possibly new tires, broken control arms. And that's just a spinout. What if you hit a wall because someone pushed you? If you have the money, go for it. Pity I am not one of the top 1% of America. Yes, I do know much. It's ignoramouses like yourself who don't realize the little things.

ahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok, seriously bro, are you joking or are you serious?

hit a cone, NOTHING HAPPENS. especially the cones they use at autox. they are thin little rubber things, LOL.

realignment, bahaha, from SPINNING OUT? dude, do you even have a car?

new tires, LMAO

broken control arms!? bahaha :laugh:

hit a wall!!!! at an autoX!?!?!? do you know what autoX IS? :laugh: dude im f*cking cracking up! autoX is an empty paking lot with cones you need to drive around!

someone pushed you??? only 1 person is on the course at any given time in auto X!!!

oh man, thank you SOOO much, even if you were joking, that is the best laugh i have had all day. :)

Are you blind or eye-deaf? My car might be in my signature! :laugh:

Ugh, I'm sick of replying to your mind-numbingly stupid comments, this thread will be locked soon anyway for being off topic. Thanks for ruining the topic, asshat.

Are you blind or eye-deaf? My car might be in my signature! :laugh:

Ugh, I'm sick of replying to your mind-numbingly stupid comments, this thread will be locked soon anyway for being off topic. Thanks for ruining the topic, asshat.

lol, i guess you were serious!

hey, while we are running into walls at autoX, lets-

get a flat tire while sky diving.

drown in a football feild

break a leg while arm wrestling

im glad you finally gave up, like i said, i rule, and am always right.

This thread has gotten WAY off topic and WAY out of hand. Everyone has their own opinion of things. Of course you are going to think your opinion is better than the next person, but that doesn't mean you have to say that, or make any kind of comment about it. I'm not saying never voice your opinion, that would be too boring. Just remember what you say will effect other people, and not always in a good way. Some people won't like what you have to say, and you won't like everything other people have to say. That's life, deal with it. But no one has to get rude, or start accusing people of anything, or going way off topic just to try and prove a point, only to never really get it across. Some people will just never learn. But that's okay. Leave it alone. :D

im glad you finally gave up, like i said, i rule, and am always right.

No, THAT is the biggest laugh we've heard all day. You are always right huh? baaa No one is always right, even you Jackass. Your name really suits you well, - the JDM part.

A correction facter is when you take off time for temp. elevation, track conditions, etc. Almost all magazines use them (SCC and Hot Rod don't). They take off time so you can see what a "real life" time would be if you lived in perfectville usa.

BTW, car manufactuers use them too.

BTW (again), you people aren't very smart. You can't mess your car up auto-x'ing. You drive one at a time through a course of RUBBER cones in a parking lot.

Yes, even though I have not started yet, I can say racing on a track is a lot harder than racing on a strip.

So just because it is harder, does that make it better? It does take some skill to launch correctly, because that is most of the race. But even I can see that it is more difficult to run through a course than to run down a track. But I still like it and don't like when people talk down on it like it's stupid and auto x is so much better because it is harder.

So just because it is harder, does that make it better? It does take some skill to launch correctly, because that is most of the race. But even I can see that it is more difficult to run through a course than to run down a track. But I still like it and don't like when people talk down on it like it's stupid and auto x is so much better because it is harder.

i'd like to mention, YOU STARTED this whole drag vs. track argument.

i have nothing against drag racing, but i had to say something when your husband came in here, telling us how bad ass he is because of his "17 hours" of strip time. do i f*cking care? no... this thread is done.

in "wheel 2 wheel" racing so much more damage can happen to your car. say you spin out and hit a wall. there goes your car. 120mph through a turn can and will completely destroy your car if you run off the track and start to ohhh say flip? not to mention what it will do to you. or say your "passing someone on the outside at 120mph" and that guy doesn't realize your there, clips your front bumper with his rear and takes you both out. what the hell are you going to do then?

thats racing. that is also why i have full coverage insurance. is anything does happen, insurance will fix my car/give me money.

auto-x is less dangerous.  but it has its points too.  just look at me, i slid my car into a curb while racing through a parking lot.  now i have a bent rear control arm (not too bad though  8)

no, you don't understand, autoX takes place on an open lot. there arn't any curbs, walls, plants anywhere near the track.

in drag racing all you have to worry about pretty much is braking at the end.  there is pretty much little to no risk what so ever of wrecking your car. 

lol, yeah, its not like a tire would blow out or anything while you are traveling at 100+ miles per hour? (well, if your in a 99-00 SI, its about 50 miles per hour, haha)

all motorsports are dangerous. but in order from safest to most dangerous, this is the order- autoX --> drag --> W2W

jdm jackass = no respect cause he's a butthead

jdm jackass2 = no respect cause he's jdm jackass's butt buddy

dude, those are both my screen names. JDM Jackass got restrictions, so i registered JDM Jackass2.

insurance doesn't cover racing. lol.

insurance also can't prove that the accident happened while racing.

ah, so maybe the adminstators do stuff after all.  glad to hear it.  it figures that you would break more rules after getting restrictions for breaking a few in the first place...drew?

oh please, pull the moderator's weiner out of your mouth. they obviously don't agree with you, being that i am still here. i DO answer people's questions, better than you, GirlRacer, ect. and you are fooling yourself if you think i don't help anybody. ask darksaint, i just gave him the rundown of CTR pistons in a b18c1.

have fun kissing ass, crying, and posting bad info.

just wonderin hondacivic.. how come you hate JDM jackass and SSR so much.. (i wasnt really here for a while.. so you know how it gose,.)

Cause I proved that he is a ricer who doesn't know how to work on cars.

Civicricer

Me on a bandwagon? I'm sure you'll say that when you see my car. You're the one on the bandwagon. Buying a cheap exhaust just so you can hear the sound instead of saving up for a good exhaust that actually adds power.

BTW, racing doesn't include track days, in which no one wins, so I have run on a track already, but if you want to meet at a track or strip and run me in the car I'm getting tomorrow (4-4-03), I'll prove I have more experience than you.

Why did I get dragged onto the chopping block all of the sudden? Well, I finally have to say something. Ok children, you can talk smack all day on the internet, but no one is gonna listen. JDMjackass, you are an ass and no one will listen. Super street, what u drivin? I'm sorry that I'm just 19 and I own a sweet car. Unlike a lot of people, I'm 19 and own MY OWN 97 honda civic, WHICH I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY! Sorry, I don't have a million dollers cause I'm 25 and work full time or mommy and daddy bought me my car. I've owned it for near a year and have cool stuff done. So, go to hell super street. So what if I have just a muffler and not a 500 dollar exhaust. You gonna give me the 500 to get it? I am currently working on getting a front mount cold air intake and an apex-i VAFC. Plus I am getting a body kit. So, stick to the things that you know and don't assume. As to civic EX's running 17's, my civic sedan runs 15's with only muffler, intake, and yokohama drags. It's all about the driver. No, I haven't raced at a track yet. I will road race this summer and drag race. Plus, I street race all of the time. I am a really good driver and respect everyone, that is untill they diss me for no or stupid reasons. If you wanna talk smack, come to green bay and look me up.

Why did I get dragged onto the chopping block all of the sudden? Well, I finally have to say something. Ok children, you can talk smack all day on the internet, but no one is gonna listen. JDMjackass, you are an ass and no one will listen. Super street, what u drivin? I'm sorry that I'm just 19 and I own a sweet car. Unlike a lot of people, I'm 19 and own MY OWN 97 honda civic, WHICH I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY! Sorry, I don't have a million dollers cause I'm 25 and work full time or mommy and daddy bought me my car. I've owned it for near a year and have cool stuff done. So, go to hell super street. So what if I have just a muffler and not a 500 dollar exhaust. You gonna give me the 500 to get it? I am currently working on getting a front mount cold air intake and an apex-i VAFC. Plus I am getting a body kit. So, stick to the things that you know and don't assume. As to civic EX's running 17's, my civic sedan runs 15's with only muffler, intake, and yokohama drags. It's all about the driver. No, I haven't raced at a track yet. I will road race this summer and drag race. Plus, I street race all of the time. I am a really good driver and respect everyone, that is untill they diss me for no or stupid reasons. If you wanna talk smack, come to green bay and look me up.

I'm driving a 02 Cadillac Seville STS. Tomorrow I am buying a beater WITH MY OWN MONEY (which is the third car I will have bought in less than 6 months with my own money) which is called a 1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60.

Your 19? No, wait, your 25 now?

Front mount cold air intake, body kit? #2 on my list. LMFAO, you have to have slicks to get in the 15's? Do us a favor and buy a new engine.

You street race all of the time? Aren't you so cool Mr. TFATF wanna be.

To clear things up with people, these are the cars I have bought with my own money.

1989 Honda Civicsold

1990 Acura Integrasold

1991 Honda CRXsold

1989 Honda CivicFS

1990 Honda AccordSoon to be FS

1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60beater

well, I also have a beater list of cars THAT I BOUGHT

1990 chevrolet cavalier

1984 Volkswagon rabbit

So, go me. also, I don't have slicks. So do me a favor, shut up ass. I have drag radials, they are yokohama's, not Micky thompson's. I hope that your not ripping on the bodykit and front mount, cause they aren't bad things. I personally think that FATF is responsible for stupid ricers that put huge aluminum wings on their cars and put an intake on and call their car "highly modified" and to clear things up, I'm 19 retard. Learn how to read and not be ignorant before posting.

well, I also have a beater list of cars THAT I BOUGHT

1990 chevrolet cavalier

1984 Volkswagon rabbit

So, go me. also, I don't have slicks. So do me a favor, shut up ass. I have drag radials, they are yokohama's, not Micky thompson's. I hope that your not ripping on the bodykit and front mount, cause they aren't bad things. I personally think that FATF is responsible for stupid ricers that put huge aluminum wings on their cars and put an intake on and call their car "highly modified" and to clear things up, I'm 19 retard. Learn how to read and not be ignorant before posting.

Front mounts intakes are for ricers who want an intercooler. 19, 25? Make up your mind.

ricerex95

Lets see, no name exhaust that you obviously didn't buy for the power gains, VTEC light, thought about buying a wing, need I say more. Know your way around cars? You can't even get your dash off and you think replacing a timing belt is for professionals.

Uh, I sold them all for a profit and all were sold for over $1,000 so they they aren't POS. The Accord has a blue book of over $3,000, the CRX was a 91.

Yep, Bahn Brennan Motorsports makes 20psi pulleys for $85.

Street racing with a mentality of a ricer pretty much makes you a wannabe. Just because you can't hold your own on a track, doesn't mean you have to fly by a Saturn on the highway and put your blinkers on like you were racing or something.

Do us all a favor and stop posting until your ricer ways are gone. There are lots of people from this board who I talk to frequently, and they agree with me that you are a stupid ricer.

damn I'm not the only one who realizes that jdm jackass is a cone running over little sohc, no offense to anyone else, little wheel to wheel internet racer who isn't a wheel to wheel racer because that would involve more than one racer on a track @ a time.

crap trying to help a guy buy a freakin honda sure makes friends quick when it goes ot thanks to negative bull.

peace

You got way more time to waste than me!

and still waiting for some proof of a b18 of any kind in your car BBBSSS

and have a nice day.

can't wait untill you ot on another thread, I'll see you there.

oh please, pull the moderator's weiner out of your mouth. they obviously don't agree with you, being that i am still here. i DO answer people's questions, better than you, GirlRacer, ect. and you are fooling yourself if you think i don't help anybody. ask darksaint, i just gave him the rundown of CTR pistons in a b18c1.

have fun kissing ass, crying, and posting bad info.

you butthead! you are you talking to like that? why dont' you pull the moderators weiner out of your ass?! I never said you don't help anybody. But you are fooling yourself if you think you are the ONLY one who can answer people's questions. and who gives a crap if you just gave someone the 'rundown' of CTR pistons in a b18c1? I know people who can do that in their sleep. nobody cares what you know, because you are a bratty, stuck-up, ignorant little bitch.

yeah ground clearance... the car is 1 month old to me. just got wheels 16lbs kosei k-1's on nitto 555 extreme perf., and some decals for looks, next up hp yielding full exhaust coming may1st, 2nd.

just getting started with the car. And unless you prove you have a b18 then my tourqeless b16 in the Si will walk all over your cx.

the suspension will be after the tsunami front bumper and full kit, after the exhaust...

well on its way

what springs do you have on your car, mr. ground clearance, damn I love haters like you.

look @ a pic and just hate on the 1st thing you see.

and I'm for certain my tourqueless SiR II del sol will leave you @ buttonwillow or houston raceway april 13th

so... w00t .

that and you are the only one that doesn't want me or my better half on here. so fawk off jackass.

you seem to be on a lot of peoples crap list..

take that how you want.l Also do you talk to your mother with those lips you just took of the moderator's weiner? no! thaT'S right you just got it pulled from your ass and then in your mouth it went

tisk tisk.. its resorted to talkin trash about peoples mothers. what are you 5? grow up, you say he's a hater and talks out his ass, yet what the fawk are you doin? why dont you sit back and take you're wife's suggestion:

Didn't anyone ever tell you if you don't have anything good to say, don't say ANYTHING?!

with the execption of his little ground clearance remark he hasnt really said crap, you and you're wife keep dragging this on. just drop the crap already, this is already way off topic.

Archived