ATTN: DDREW

TLontheDL

haha....... I saw this topic and it scared me for a sec....

I don't have any current pictures, although I washed my car today so maybe I'll take some pics tomorrow. Rims and tires are not on yet. I am ordering tires like as we speak. So they should be on in the next week or two. I think somebody wanted to see the Tein's installed, so I need to do that also...

• 2 weeks later...

hey, very nice. those are racing senekas huh? i know i spelled that wrong.. i use to jock those wheels too. so how is the ride? is it smooth? rough? i mean crap, if you invest 900 bucks into your coilovers, it better ride like a benz! :D lovely pics

They are not Racing Seneka's although they look very similar. Racing Seneka's have the blue center cap I believe. Mine has gold, although I want to see what Honda center caps look like in there if I can find some that fit. Mine are Enkei RS Evolutions. 17x7.

Yes, the back is higher than the front and that's how it comes stock. Although it is much lower now, it still leans forward somewhat. Kinda looks cooler that way.

Thanks for all the props...

i say slam the hell out of it (drop it to the max as far as it goes) so you'll have a megative camber, and take a pic of that then you can raise it up to your liking. usually when you want to raise it up and can't reach into the coilovers to adjust it, you can go buy those rolling jacks that they use in tire shops with the big long bar?? thats what my friend uses on her car. she keeps it in the tunk just in case her tires blow on the freeway.

heh...yeah. i have a cell phone, and i usually ride around town with friends so one of them could just hook me up with their spare or give me a ride back to the house to get mine. its all good.

and in about a week or so i'll be getting my tein's too...though mine cost about $900 less than drews :p

Well I'm in the process of finally fixing up my car. And to you Honda_civicex95 i think u should just buy an extra rim w/ tire and just place it in your trunk so whenever you get a flat you just replace it and you can drive like normal. Those are my plans when I get my rims and tires.

Archived