took a few interior shots

any comments, good or bad. tell me what you like/dislike. id like to hear all you opinions. but please dont let this get off topic like my threads always do. im still trying to get used to the lens so sorry if any pics were blurry.

DSC_1129.jpg

DSC_1130.jpg

DSC_1142.jpg

DSC_1143.jpg

DSC_1149.jpg

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_1133.jpg

looks good , love that ride. minus all the bars everywheres , haha. i hate them. LOVIN the recaro baby seat , lol. nancy you should let me be your man for a week so i can drive you around in your car , hahaha. i love that cluster too , looks awsome.

you should do longer exposures w/ a tripod rather than use flash b/c i can see the shadow of your head in all of them and they're all a bit washed out....but i love the interior nontheless.

you should do longer exposures w/ a tripod rather than use flash b/c i can see the shadow of your head in all of them and they're all a bit washed out....but i love the interior nontheless.

Good point...lol I just noticed that man

im still have trouble adjusting the settings on this damn camera. sooo, how do you do all that? like longer exposers and such with a nikon dslr camera? thanks baby.

well....i don't really do photographicos, all i know is what i hear Chris(PA) talk about lol, and if I were you I'd PM him and ask as many questions as you want, he'll respond, he loves talking about this stuff.....

I just don't want to guess and give you false info....

The shadow is from the pop-up speedlight hitting the lens hood of the lens, thus (love that word) creating a shadow in the picture

The pop-up flash isn't really useful and I would stay away from using it

Step up a tripod

Set the ISO to 100

Set the camera to A mode

Set the aperture to f/8 and click away

post when done

+1

Was just about to write that, but figured someone must have said it before me, but sort of figured it was going to be one of my friends, haha.

Interior looks sick though Nancy!

Archived