Wire tuck...?

GsrCrx

I got the shell for my gsr like 2 weeks ago, and while im waiting until the spring (to put the motor in) I have the crx in my carport just sitting there, with no motor in it. I was wondering if anybody knew any places that I could get tips about how to do this... I like the look and I figure I have the time to mess with the shell before the motor goes in...

Well acually right after that post I was looking around honda swap and stumbled over a nice thread..

I wanna relocate the fuse box, and put the headlight wires in the fenders...

Thats all I can come up with... but im sure that there is more that can be done...

Could you post a link to that thread? I wouldn't mind doing a minor wire tuck. I wouldn't go crazy and tuck the fuse box, but headlight wires and stuff would be doable.

The Thread I was talking about is done on an EF, its acually another crx... I dont know how much similar it is with an integra but, anything that I find i'll throw up here in case your interisted...

Im going to be doing my own sort of write up and progress thread as I go along... so anybody with tips or any ideas... just lemme know...

Im gonna wait for the weather to not be so dam cold, and do a little more research... It dosent look too hard so I figure i'll give it a shot...

Thats the plan..

I just want a base on what to go on and where I should tuck everything...

Battery is already relocated, I really just need to know what can stay, and what can go... and where lol

• 2 weeks later...

So I started prepping my engine bay for the tuck, got all the wires out of their original places and all the stuff disconnected that needed to be disconnected... I also took the fusebox out of its place, havent wired it back up yet.

All the wires are just hanging in the middle of the bay from the one main harness and the other smaller harness on the right side...

Before

DCP_0763.jpg

During

DCP_0788.jpg

DCP_0787.jpg

After All the little plaastic things were out and I hit it with a towel...

DCP_0789.jpg

DCP_0790.jpg

My camera ran out of batteries, if you really want to see more pictures I can take them...

After the tuck is paint, havent decided if I want to two tone the car and re-paint the bay red, or paint it black like I plan on painting the rest of the car...

Archived