What i Have For my Lsvtec Here

Verbal Killa

Ok here are the pics i opened the box and what i got already. THIS meens that i already bought it/got it.

Ls Engine (Yeah i kno its dirty who cares i dont drive it till i do swap)

lsce0.jpg

b16a Head

b16aheadoq9.jpg

b16a head 2

b16a2pc6.jpg

Skunk2 Adjustable Cam Gears

b16askunk2camgearssb2.jpg

B16ac4b1_1.JPG

b16a Another

c5df_1.JPG

Bolts(not sure for what? the valve cover?)

boltsky4.jpg

ITM

itmlh0.jpg

Valve Cover

valvecoverxb8.jpg

Wiring Harness

wiringharnessra1.jpg

c5a2_1.JPG

THATS WHAT I HAVE NOW.

B16A PR3 Cylinder head (2nd Gen) with vtec solenoid, valve cover, Skunk 2 Adjustable Cam gears

B16A 92-95 intake manifold with throttle body

92-95 Wiring harness uncut USDM

Now...

STUFF I ORDERED YESTURDAY

ARP Connecting Rod Bolts

rod_img_tn.jpg

LSVTEC Golden Eagle Conversion Kit (81mm) Since i dont think its been shipped yet, i asked them if they can change it too 82mm. hopefully they get my message before its shipped.

59_1.JPG

Now..

WHAT IM GOING TOO ORDER

B16 Water Pump, B16 Timing Belt, B16 Tensioner, B16 Oil Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Oil Pan Gasket, Cam End Plug, Cam Seals, Spark Plug Seals, VTEC Solinoid Gasket, Intake Manifold Gasket, Exhaust Manifold Gasket, LS Head Gasket, VTEC Knock Sensor

^^Is there any of those things that i dont need to get that i MIGHT have already from what ive told u above or showed u?

2: ACL bearings

3: main and rod bearings

ARP HEAD STUDS

d_60.gif

AEM Adjustable FPR

bm.fpr.jpg

Chipped p28 Ecu Crome, Uberdata, Neptune, or Hondata?(wich one do i need)

ecu.jpg

Distributor 92-95 Vtec

civictd42u4.jpg

Now... DO i need anything else and do i have everything RIGHT? i tried to be as detailed as possible with this post and took me a while to do so hopefully it helps.

You guys tell me. Thanx appreciate it. And Wanna say thanx too Integra90 and Cranny for all there help that they've been giving me.

Cant wait till im done

:wub:

No.

AEM FPR's lean out randomly and destroy your f*cking engine. I've researched this many times.

change your B16 timing belt, water pump, tensioner to B18C....it's a 1.8L

So get those as in GSR Timing belt, Gsr water Pump, Gsr oil Pump, etc?

And soLles ima do that AFTER i get most these things./ i aint got that much money. port an polish runs bout 700 ive herd.

And ima do bottom end after i put the head. ima buy low compression pistons cuz ima add turbo too the engine

-GSR timing belt is what you use when you use VTEC water pump which you should. if you use LS water pump(dont) , you can use LS timing belt.

-all the B series VTEC oil pumps are the same , get the one to match your cars OBD. so an OBD1 B series VTEC oil pump.

-and B series timing belt tensioner.

-you can get engine gasket kits on ebay , maybe other places. try and stick with genuine honda parts. they have ACL main/rod bearing kits on ebay now on sale for cheap.

ive already told him this , you cant just put the head on the engine dude. that cant happen. you have to take your bottom end to a machine shop , and tell them to measure for trueness. if its higher mileage , its gonna have to be bored out. now if i were you , id price sleeves and boring the engine , see how close the 2 are where you live. if its very little more to sleeve the engine , do that and stick with an 81mm conversion kit. if sleeving is gonna cost you too much money where you are , than tell them bore/hone it to 82mm. than use 82mm kit. im assuming though , that boring.honing it will be cheaper.

^^OKay.

Well now i dont kno what ima get 81mm or 82mm. evertuyim someone says NO GET THE 82mm i go an message the guy "Nevermind send me the 82mm" when u guys say no 81mm i message the guy too send me the 81mm.

But okay, does anyone kno what those BOLTS are in my pictures up there that i got? is that for the valve cover what are they called?

thanx.

And cranny everythin u put down right therre ima buy.

Archived