Skunk2 vs Omni??

92civicEX

higher spring rate.

i like them. i dont like the "OEM" fogs for your car.

yellow fogs are where its at.

actually i cant really tell if i like them right now because they're so far away.

i'll blow up the pic in MSpaint

If you're lowering the car, you do need a camber kit. With my 1.25 inch drop and a perfect alignment I still had uneven treadwear.

same here, lowered mine 2 inches. if youre going to lower your car, you need a camber kit, or you can just keep buying new tires all the time

Then your car wasn't aligned lol.

My buddy's sol with the Omni's damn near all the way down, didn't need it. Sure the wheels look angled, but the tires have been fine.

Bolts = camber kit.

No offense, but your being a dipcrap. We had a printout showing the alignment completely in spec (except for camber). Car was spot on, from the Acura dealer before the car was ever driven off the lot. Got uneven wear on the first two sets. Then, the camber kit was put on and aligned within spec and no camber wear since.

If you're tires are fine, then you haven't driven them long enough. If you drove them bald all the way down and no camber wear, then your full of crap.

No offense, but your being a dipcrap. We had a printout showing the alignment completely in spec (except for camber). Car was spot on, from the Acura dealer before the car was ever driven off the lot. Got uneven wear on the first two sets. Then, the camber kit was put on and aligned within spec and no camber wear since.

If you're tires are fine, then you haven't driven them long enough. If you drove them bald all the way down and no camber wear, then your full of crap.

I had pretty much the same situation, it happened twice. On of the sets was even a set of Neo Gens, the tires supposed to fight camber wear. My tires in the back are fine and cambering, but the front wore down quick.

Archived