The Final Decision

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what.

hahaha

well, yeah....no idle.

overnighted an obd-1 gsr distributor from Distributor King, so that better be hear tomorrow.

lsvtec is gay.

1. Don't order from all_ignition e-bay store. They don't pack their products well, which lead to this distributor being dropped and effing up the coil.

2. Get OEM Honda Plug Wires. Bosch sucks and need to be modified (cut at the base) to work.

3. If you do an AT-MT conversion, don't take out the AT box on the firewall, that aids in idling.

4. Buy an OEM Honda Head Gasket....who knows how long this one is gonna last.

5. Don't blow a head gasket. It sucks ass.

Yep.

lol Pyro.....

uhh, well i paid $45 shipping, so it better be effing overnighted.

I paid standard shipping for the TB, but he said the usual turnaround time is 3 days.....more like 14, but oh well, I got it back and it was beautiful.

Keagan, you're gonna wanna replace my dizzy cap, rotor, plugs, and wires when you get my car, then. I replaced them all a few months ago with the Bosch crap. Just didn't wanna replace them again with NGKs but I prolly should have. Just thought I should let you know.

When your LS-VTEC build is done, Dan, it's gonna be like finally beating the hardest boss of a video game. Hopefully that feeling makes it worth it to you.

It sucks since it's your DD and you can't really get around and all. I deffo would not undertake such a project without a DD to use in the meantime. Even borrowing cars isn't the same for some reason.

Distributor King came through and i received it today around 2pm....

Mike is on his way over, gonna try and finish this up tonight....maybe a couple pics.

The car is getting detailed this weekend, so maybe "finished" pics and a vid...who knows :)

Archived