Yea. I just quit Honda.

Ben.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even that.

I had a '98 Cobra previous to this Hatchy that was dynoing just shy of 500 rwhp and a little over 500rwtq.

I miss it. Someone made me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Besides. House>Cobra, anyday.

Gotta love that LS6

Was it the LS6 in the C5 Z06?

I really didn't like the idle.

Sounded like a REAL car's version of Toda Vtec Killers LOL

Was it the LS6 in the C5 Z06?

I really didn't like the idle.

Sounded like a REAL car's version of Toda Vtec Killers LOL

Yep, C5 Z06 was LS6. Heres the breakdown.

C5 Corvette - LS1

C5 Z06 - LS6

C6 Corvette - LS2

C6 Z06 - LS7

The redline on the LS6 is 6500 RPM. The LS7 redline is 7000. During tests they easily got it up to 8000 RPM, but because it lost power up there they put the 7k redline into the production motors.

Yep, C5 Z06 was LS6. Heres the breakdown.

C5 Corvette - LS1

C5 Z06 - LS6

C6 Corvette - LS2

C6 Z06 - LS7

The redline on the LS6 is 6500 RPM. The LS7 redline is 7000. During tests they easily got it up to 8000 RPM, but because it lost power up there they put the 7k redline into the production motors.

Thought so.

Well, it's obvious that one's making a LOT of power. Rumor had it on LS1-tech that he's making 700 naturally aspirated horsepower. No bottle. No power adder. No F/I.

I can totally see it.

Dyno or the accel clip?

Accel Clip.

I dont.

Liar.. So you are saying that you would not get a car that does over 200mph if you had the chance? Sell you're car and drive a pink bike with a white basket on the front with a tag that says "Dee De Deee" on it..

Not sure if that is normal, but I love how the car is cargo-strapped to the dyno.

When I watched this vid I was really sad when he slowed and stopped at 120. I'm thinking "damn, you went to all the trouble paying out the ass for this nice ride, hooking up a camera to record it and found a place to drive that fast, wtf are you doing stopping at 120?!" And then the driver redeemed themselves.

Archived