Tired of the 3-pieces....

90IntegraC1

JDM One-pieces: $550.00

hlamp_integra90-93_B.jpg

Black Out Housing: $150.00

DAHL-INTEGRA-90-93-DA6-1PC-SMOKED.jpg

Chrome Housing: $150.00

DAHL-INTEGRA-9093-DA6-1PC-CHROME.jpg

I know the jdm one-pieces are the most common, but they make the car look so old fashion, and not much better than the 3-pieces.

If you come accross any name-brand DA headlights post em up, cause all I know of are e-bay...what you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i like them, but haven't seen too many pics of blacked out headlights on black cars...if I could find some black DA's w/ blacked out headlights then i could make an easier decision....

if you got chrome head lights is any thing else gonna be chrome?

edit: i am not a big chrome lover but black whit chrome is hot but might look odd if your rims are like gun metal or bronze

hmm, i like the black a lot too....i wonder if i could get some sort of amber vynal piece to lay over or even inside the side housing so that light would always look and come off as amber....hmmm

xero and civic cee-i had chrome housing ones, but they were the ugly projecters and nobody liked them. i have clear turn signal on my existing bumper, but in the summer i'm doing a 90-91 to 92-93 front and rear bumper conversion b/c i have the parts car. EK sides and i'm doing amber turns on those.

halo headlights

infrontofhouse.jpg

oem 3-piece

newpics2.jpg

jdm one-piece

DSC_6583.jpg

i like the jdm one-pieces, but they look old fashioned to me...

i have clear turn signal on my existing bumper, but in the summer i'm doing a 90-91 to 92-93 front and rear bumper conversion b/c i have the parts car. EK sides and i'm doing amber turns on those.

i forgot you said that :-p i was just looking at the pic and was like those would look icky if not changed.

i still think the smoked would look the best. they have the shine to them but are not over bearing. the chrome will be more of a kick in the face IMO

haha...

i was in maryland over the weekend and just got back last night so i was cruizin the forums to see the latest threads and randomly decided to look for head lights for my car on ebay and when i clicked on this topic i was (honestly) on the exact jdm 1 piece smoked lights posted at the top, thats no lie. so i suggest getting some thing other than the smoked ones, cause i want them.lol. but for real they would look good on ur car IMO too

Archived