Buddy's S2000

91H22Accord

• 6 months later...

...Didn't think it was that old since it was like the 7th topic down. O.O S2K Threads must be really f*cking boring then. I didn't pay attention to the date either. :(

A much quicker, bigger and more comfortable car could be had for cheaper LOL.

Most definetly, but I still love the S. Blinded by the little Honda fanboy in me I guess. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping 10 day old now. :D And just to say, is it me..or are S2K's kind of like a sol? I mean they have that little flip down thing to hide the head unit, and the e-brake is on the right side of the shifter, as well as a Sol. Those are the only two honda's I know of that have that. Also convertible. :D

Bumping 10 day old now. :D And just to say, is it me..or are S2K's kind of like a sol? I mean they have that little flip down thing to hide the head unit, and the e-brake is on the right side of the shifter, as well as a Sol. Those are the only two honda's I know of that have that. Also convertible. :D

Yeah, it's very "like a Sol". After my bf got his old s2k, it was parked next to my Sol... both cars have the same body lines, obviously the interiors are similar...

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Nice car

Seriously man....look at the dates before posting. If they're more than a month or two old try not to bump them up unless it's a really useful info post. I'm not trying to be a jerk.... it just bugs all of us that hit the "view new posts" (most of us) and see a ton of old threads showing up to sift through.

Archived