Buddy's S2000

91H22Accord

And the hardtops look just SO much better.

For sure, hard tops are waaay better than crappy vinly. i hate seeing an s2000 with the top up, looks like a fast miata, hate to say it, only cause people are dumb and thats what they think they are at first glance. but yea, if i ever got an s2000 i would go hardtop. sure its more of a pain to take off/on, buts looks waaay betta

the new miata is a lot better than the older ones. I think they ran into some problems trying to upgrade that turbo motor, but its still a great car. you are all haters. Just jeleous of the rwd and how amazingly they handle. The car wasn't designed to be the fastest, or the best dd, it was designed to be an affordable sports car that had a close to 50/50 weight ratio. personally I love miatas, we have a 92, and even though my del sol could rape it in the 1/4, that car is still fun to drive.

The Miata is the reason for the S2K.

Honda had to have SOMETHING in the RWD 4 banger field.

I prefer older Miata's over new for quarter mile blasts. Newer over old for autocross.

I don't think miata's are really 1/4 mile cars, but the older engines had potential. they aren't bad at autocross though. I like to drive them, but I would rather have my del Sol. i don't really like ragtops, they allow too much noise and don't insulate as well, still a fun little car though. I just don't understand all the hate. lol

I'm not much for the latest generation...something about them looks unproportional. But hey, it is an awesome little car I think. I remember those first gen owners who would rag on the Sol left and right, yet the VTEC would often outperform the Miata. I guess they had the last laugh cause it's still around... =(

Archived