Koopa Got a system.

KingKoopa

dscf0048ge2.jpg

Heres the Civic sittin fat on 15's!!

And then the Jam Box... its ona those SuperBassPro Boxes... its upside down right now cause my speaker wire was a little short but it doesnt effect the sound upside down... LOL that was sarcasim!!!

And the truck floorboard was custom made cause this truck was completly empty when i bought it. Looks better than stock at least with 1/4 inch wood!

dscf0049eg3.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice, not to bad lookin. i'll post a pic of mine sometime soon. i have two 12"s in my truck, takes up the whole ddamn thing. i'm going to build a new box that will save me space.

this is them in my '92 wagon, they worked soo damn good in that beast

WagonSubs.jpg

in my lude, as of now, casue i'm too lazy to make boxes, i'll do it next weekend most likely.

IMG_0108.jpg

here is my setup.....

sub box that fits in behind rear seat. 1.25 cuft with a 4dia x12" port

Subbox001.jpg

hard to believe there is 2 amps, 2 crossovers, 1 distribution block, 1 capacitor, and 1 10" sub back there.....

Subbox002.jpg

Some dynamat extremeliner, covering! (that sh!t is expensive! but works like a charm)

Headliner017.jpg

And the system all wrapped up

Headliner026.jpg

That's either a heavy ass box or you need to do one of two things.

Lift the ass end back up.

Drop the front end.

You talkin to me civic cee exx? I like the stance myself... and its sitting on a slight hill that way so it might look a little crooked.

He was talking to you. My car's front is slightly taller than the rear by the nature of my drop springs, plus in my sig I'm on a much bigger slant than in your pic.......and my rear doesn't look as low as yours. You've got some really bad saggin problems in the rear......really heavy box or blown shocks.

Well this was in my pre hatch vehicle......before gas hit $3 a gallon.

2000 Tahoe Limited.

Ran me about $125 in woofers and was proven in the SPL 0-300 class.

100_0496.jpg

then I sold it

100_0532.jpg

Going in the hatch

12" Resonant engineering SX

100_0608.jpg

and maybe a single elemental designs 9kv2 for weight reduction.

12" will go in this box once its done.....lots of glassing needing to be done.

100_0911.jpg

You talkin to me civic cee exx? I like the stance myself... and its sitting on a slight hill that way so it might look a little crooked.

Yes, I am talking to you. And no, your suspension is shot dude. There's CLEARLY what looks like maybe an inch between quarter panel and rear tire whereas the front LOOKS like it's sitting up like a 4x4.

Just my two cent, but I'd advise getting that replaced soon.

Well this was in my pre hatch vehicle......before gas hit $3 a gallon.

2000 Tahoe Limited.

Ran me about $125 in woofers and was proven in the SPL 0-300 class.

100_0496.jpg

then I sold it

100_0532.jpg

Going in the hatch

12" Resonant engineering SX

100_0608.jpg

and maybe a single elemental designs 9kv2 for weight reduction.

12" will go in this box once its done.....lots of glassing needing to be done.

100_0911.jpg

Your hatch must have no back seats.

That box is frickin huge, especially for an EG.

Yes, I am talking to you. And no, your suspension is shot dude. There's CLEARLY what looks like maybe an inch between quarter panel and rear tire whereas the front LOOKS like it's sitting up like a 4x4.

Just my two cent, but I'd advise getting that replaced soon.

Your hatch must have no back seats.

That box is frickin huge, especially for an EG.

yeah there is a back seat it just slides right in......will probably pick up 3 -8" ed subwoofers as well for a different install.

• 4 weeks later...

i orderded 3 15s that im going to try to get in my trunk somehow...so i hope they will fit if that box doesnt im screwed....im doing like them in a custom box tho...ill post pics on sat or sun when i get them done

got that right..were going to angle them cause my trunk is like an inch to short....i might b kinda slow tho...but i want some tight ass bass...i sold my old 12inch kicker comps to my friend...i might sell my amp to this dude i work with for 200 and buy the same thing online for 120 and screw him out of 80..idk tho

Archived