Koopa Got a system.

KingKoopa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great. Still. Good for you.

And, aww.. He's calling me dipcrap. AWWWWW. Someone else has their panties in a bundle.

God I love this site. It's great.

Wow. I wonder if someone will lock this bitch-fest down before too long?

Hah! Try to learn something about car audio and try to teach me somethin I dont know about it before you hand your panties over to me.

Hah! Try to learn something about car audio and try to teach me somethin I dont know about it before you hand your panties over to me.

Wow. That was easily the gayest thing I think I've ever read.

My job is done here. Ciao, homo.

Wow I love a troll. You're a riot.

Did I say it was a good comeback? Again, we have another dumbass voicing his opinion..

So...it wasnt a comeback? then what was it? and you complain about someone voicing their opinion while you do the same, hmmmm...ill leave that for you to ponder

Rofl this guy's calling me a kid, then pointing out a typographical error.

What a child. He won't even post his own b-date. Anything we see that he posts now will PROBABLY be overlooked.

Oh, gee. Look at me.. I'm voicing my opinion where no one cares. crap's hilarious. You can tell he's becoming flustered. You saw how precise his typing was in "verbally assaulting" me, now look at it.

is that all you have man? Im not voicing my opinion. ITS A FACT. Your full of shiot bro.

and my birthdate is 4/6/78 if you must know.

Im not becoming flustered at all. But it is funny watching you squirm around the fact that your obviously lying on the internet to impress people about your cousins car. It helps kill the time. . .

i like your name calling too. its a great way to defend your lies when you have nothing else to defend yourself with. And i know you will resort to saying "dude i have nothing to prove so im not going to post a video or even try to prove it" and all the b.s. that liars say when they get busted. And thats fine. But at least you know there is at least one person (actually 2) that didnt buy into your fairy tales.

So if thats all. . . the floor is now open to you. Feel free to hurl all the insults you can possibly muster up at me. In the end, you and i know your truely just a pathetic liar at the end of the day.

is that all you have man? Im not voicing my opinion. ITS A FACT. Your full of shiot bro.

and my birthdate is 4/6/78 if you must know.

Im not becoming flustered at all. But it is funny watching you squirm around the fact that your obviously lying on the internet to impress people about your cousins car. It helps kill the time. . .

i like your name calling too. its a great way to defend your lies when you have nothing else to defend yourself with. And i know you will resort to saying "dude i have nothing to prove so im not going to post a video or even try to prove it" and all the b.s. that liars say when they get busted. And thats fine. But at least you know there is at least one person (actually 2) that didnt buy into your fairy tales.

So if thats all. . . the floor is now open to you. Feel free to hurl all the insults you can possibly muster up at me. In the end, you and i know your truely just a pathetic liar at the end of the day.

Watching me squirm, huh? Let me shut my blinds then. I find it absolutely f*cking hilarious someone that's almost thirty years old would waste their time trying to tell "a kid" something. God, this is great.

So here's something for you to do. You want me to "post a video" of this and that, tell you what.. find me a video of a 1500 '04 Mustang Cobra beating an even stronger Supra -- Oh, wait, you can't..because it hasn't been videotaped yet.

What an asspuppet. Sure, I'm "busted". Right, you got me redhanded there, mister e-cop. Seriously, this has been great. I LOOOOOOOVE it when people think they've got me "agitated" or "squirming". It's hilarious.

Wow. That was easily the gayest thing I think I've ever read.

My job is done here. Ciao, homo.

Yeah, I guess having a girlfriend makes me a homo...oh and before you go on tryin to talk trash about it, I can care less. You have no idea who she is, what she looks like, etc...so if it gives you the jollies and boosts your self esteem to make fun of anything said, feel free.

I had to shovel the driveway and when I came back in there were like... 30 new posts on this one thread. I didn't even read them. I just posted this rather appropriate image. Wheres a mod to shut down a useless thread when you need them?

Be nice. If you are too mean to them they might go away and not come back.

Sometimes, I think it would be nice to be a mod, but then I think about the attachment you end up having to the one particular website and it would get to be a drag after a while.

lol

why would one kid lying about his cousins car make ME want to leave?

No, his comment about the mods slacking. Was telling him to be nice to the mods. We wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.

Archived