talon vs honda

your best bet would to buy what you want. i've seen a '94 civic hatch smoke a '96 gsx at the track both daily drivers. i've also seen a '98 civic coupe run door to door with a '94 TSi awd. it's all in the way you want to build it and what you want out of it.

Edit: if you want a car that is decently fast stock go with the talon/eclipse awd.

I'm gonna buy a SRT-4 just to piss everyone off.

They're not unreliable, and my dad's Chrysler 300M has 95,000 miles on it and hasn't had any problems...so i don't know what some of you people are talking about.

The unreliability of the SRT-4 does NOT outweigh how awesome it is. Sadly, this is not the case in DSM's.

is everyone here still stuck on the crankwalk thing? It isn't as big of a problem with DSM's as you all make it out to be.....

is everyone here still stuck on the crankwalk thing? It isn't as big of a problem with DSM's as you all make it out to be.....

DSM's have a lot more problems than crankwalk. Crankwalk, though not the most common one, is just definatley the most threatening to a motor.

95-99 GSX/Tsi AWD's had a transfer case recall too.

I'm gonna buy a SRT-4 just to piss everyone off.

They're not unreliable, and my dad's Chrysler 300M has 95,000 miles on it and hasn't had any problems...so i don't know what some of you people are talking about.

I'm talking about my two uncles who are both mechanics and say that they see Chryslers WAY more than any other brand of cars and that they always have more problems with them. Same thing from my mechanic that we've gone to local for the past 20 years. I'm also talking about the guy we saw a couple years ago who had his brand new van (purchased that day) towed back into the Chrysler delaer after breaking down on his 200 mile trip home.

I'm talking about my grandparents who have chrysler's and have had problems with them from the first day they bought them. The bought them because they were cheap and they got what they paid for.

All that said, I think that Chrysler now is better than the one 5 or 10 years ago and are slowly getting better since Mercedes entered the picture, but I still wouldn't trust them farther than I could throw the heavy piles of poo.

It is with mine, and will be the reason I NEVER buy another Chrysler or Mitsubishi product. Not even their damn TVs.

91 awd turbo talon tsi is the way to go stock they run 14.3's if it isnt raped but then intake, innercooler, 3'' exhaust, maf translator, gm mafsensor, and a boost contoller and ur in the 13's. then big turbo and manifold, fuel pump, injectors etc. way faster than a honda i just sold mine and i never got beat by nothing and there is no crankwalk in the 1gs stay in the 90-92 range srt4s are over rated and a waste of money

i've seen too many srt4's blow out their clutches and crap with little or no modification made to them. i'd hate to see what one that's modified with an amateur driver would do.

Guess that's why they're roll racers.

Archived