engine swap

bghonda

i went to streetimports.com and saw the zc engine how much knoweledge would be needed to perform the swap and what tools would be needed..... because i imagine a mechanic would be pricey

basically to put hte zc in your car is liek taking your stock motor unbolting it and lifting it out and then dropping it back in. its that simple. basically all u need is a integra ls ecu and the crx si injector resistor box. thats it. nothing else needed. if u have anymore questions let me know. one of the major tools you are going to need will be a 10mm socket and about a 4-10 inch extension. also u may need to buy intergra axles. mine i forget what they were off of but i can find out. i was told to buy integra ls axles and thats what i did so.

floored bblazer i was wondrring how much did it cost for your entire engine swap with axles, teggy ecu, etc. and also i would need a cherry picker for the lifting of the engine right?...... i already read your list of sweet ass goodies on your crx and if you dont mind how much did all that cost you? thanks

floored bblazer i was wondrring how much did it cost for your entire engine swap with axles, teggy ecu, etc. and also i would need a cherry picker for the lifting of the engine right?...... i already read your list of sweet ass goodies on your crx and if you dont mind how much did all that cost you? thanks

or your friend to stand in front of your car, grab the motor, and lift it out

my entire swap from www.streetimports.com cost me $525 + shipping which was about $100. also i sent u a pm about how much my crap cost. way to low of a price to put on here cause i got mad hook ups on all my crap cause my car was being sponsored by a local shop. also a cherry picker is needed unless u are like my friend bobby. then it jsut takes me and him and we coudl pick that motor up and move it around my garage. my ecu cost me about 50 cause it didnt come with the motor. the axles were about 25. all the rest on my goodies i got for mad discount prices.

thanks floored got the pm.... i sent you another also.. weird my names bobby i geuss ill have my brother lift it for me.. on streetimports.com they must have raised the prices b/c i think for the z/c it was around 900 with shipping huh

• 3 weeks later...

Archived