Front Bumper

wannaBstuntin

Some of you may know that some idiot in NJ hit me back in August. I finally got the bumper replaced now (even though they didn't fix the fender or replace the headlights yet). Since they couldn't fix the bumper, I got a new one and told them to paint it grey instead of red like it was. I think it looks better because it matches the lower half of the car now (even though I don't like the 2-tone anyways). What do you guys think?

Before:

DVC00041-1.jpg

After:

DVC00150.jpg

a carbon fiber hood would look good on that car and would take care of the red one you have.

that would certainly cost less than a paint job....and look better than a can of spraypaint :p

I think it would look fine if the front fenders weren't completely black.

the fenders are CF....again, not my doing

no!!!! dont paint the fenders. we are trying to get rid of the two tone remember!

yea, if I was going to paint anything, I would get rid of the two-tone altogether. I'd go all grey or black, and do more CF (hood/trunk).

though you dont like the two tone, i think it'd look better if you painted the top half of the fenders red and follow the line down to the front bumper. looks better though.

maybe. where would the line go? someone want to "paint" it on the pic?

What about raising the grey up to the windows instead???

i think it would look good if the two tone was reversed, where the top would black starting at the base of the windows. this is the only pic i could get of something like that

192657568.jpg

ive seen a lot of cars like that and it looks good

i really dont like that on civics. my friend had it on his and i didnt really feel it. but maybe it would look better on his (since my friends was the 99 Si model).

as far as the line:

just draw a line to match up with the bottom part of the hood (where it meets the front bumper). something alone that line.

Archived