Back again

chicotunner95

hey everybody, well the dismantled civic is still sittin in my driveway, but i just bought a 2007 scion tc, i think its awesome, i wanted a new si, but the tc was almost 6000 cheaper down here, i looked around a lot, but yeah, ill post some pics soon, what do you guys think o:)

hey everybody, well the dismantled civic is still sittin in my driveway, but i just bought a 2007 scion tc, i think its awesome, i wanted a new si, but the tc was almost 6000 cheaper down here, i looked around a lot, but yeah, ill post some pics soon, what do you guys think o:)

Get the factory supercharger...

They become pretty ballsy with that thing...

Yeah they are pretty mean wit those things on there..

It kept up with my friends SI for a little than VTACK kicked in third and we were out...

Acully, it just pulled on him when we were in third gear...

So I attribute it to vtec... :)

those are really nice. i have two friends with them and they both love em. what color did you end up getting? one friend has the trd intake and tanabe exhaust, and you can feel the difference. the other has just a trd exhaust but it sounds real nice

Its great to hear all the support, im stickin with honda forums, mine is azure pearl, looks great, i haven broken it in just yet, im waitin till i have about 300 miles, but i love it

both my friends were told to wait until 1000

since they offer like every option possible on those things, you shoulda just got springs and exhaust and etc etc for it from the factory. plus, that makes it still warrantied b/c its offered.

the salesman told me i can come back any time and add things on, it will still be under warranty even though i didnt get them the same day i bought it

the TRD exhaust sounds really good, i recommend that. the tanabe one, it was hard to tell the difference between that and the stock one and they were about the same price i think.

tc's are awsome. my gf got the special edition one with the chrome grill and nice suspension and stuff in that real vibrant blue with chrome rims, looks sooo pretty, and fun to drive. good choice. the xa and xb = sh*t. they are so ugly.

Archived