My S2000 2

..SSR..

Decided to go with something else.

Going to go crazy building the ??? up all-motor while keeping it a daily driver except for snowy/rainy days.

Stick around and you'll see what kind of car it is from the end of summer to my birthday (12/10), not sure though.

Not saying what it now or else the forum would go crazy with arguments and flames.

Buy S14Silvia some injectors and she will tell you what it is.

What kind of car is that?

Decided against the S2000 so my parent scould go to Hawaii or something with the 10,000 they will be saving. And I want to put more of my insurance money away for after college.

My first mag cover will come (maybe) a few months after I get the car. Don't know, it isn't such a big deal for this car to be owned by a 16/17 yearold...well, maybe it is.

Buy S14Silvia some injectors and she will tell you what it is.

are you building up a silvia or something? i always thought s14silvia was a guy, just with a fine girl for his avatar :crazy:

anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do. and i promise, no jumping on you for doing what you decide to do. hope it turns out to be the most badass car in tennessee :)

Archived