LSVTEC oil pump!

they are the same price... what i mean is - the GSR, type r, and LS, all have the exact same part number?

# for type r/gsr - 15100-P72-A01

# for LS/RS/GS - 15100-P72-A01

i'm frackin lost man.

i believe thats the same for the b16 too, but don't quote me.

it was the same way when i built my first b16. the gsr, gs,ls and all of them use the same pump from what i know.

well SSR couldnt be wrong thats for sure. so they must be different , hahaha. im kiddin , im kidding. although sounds like you are old buddy. same part # = same part.

they are the same price... what i mean is - the GSR, type r, and LS, all have the exact same part number?

# for type r/gsr - 15100-P72-A01

# for LS/RS/GS - 15100-P72-A01

i'm frackin lost man.

i believe thats the same for the b16 too, but don't quote me.

Double check your source.

well maybe they discontinued making one for LS , and now they only sell one for all. either way an LS oil pump is plenty fine. take the valve cover off an LS , start it up , and see what kind of oil pressure it has , lol , no dont do that , haha

yeah i've checked like 7 websites that offer genuine acura parts, with actual acura part numbers, and all the GS/RS/LS and GSR/R numbers are the same. it doesn't matter if you take them apart and they are different or not, because if you call acura, order that part, they will just send you the right part number box.

so that leaves me STILL with confusion.

SSR , just admit your wrong and stop confusing the boy. this is happening alot lately.refusal of admitting mistakes for fear of flaming and embarrasment , or whatever the reason , pride , idiocy. if the part numbers are the same , than they are the same , fukin period. dont listen to anything else dew , let the evidence speak for itself.

what you do is go on honda-tech or team-integra and look for someone parting out a GSR and request the water pump, oil pump, etc... then you'll know you have the vtec parts needed to complete the lsvtec.

beacuse i'd like something new. its like with a water pump, i'm not getting a used one, because if it fails (chances are it wont, but it COULD) then its a crapload of work i gotta do to replace it again.

you'll know you're getting the right one because the GS-R/ITR sprocket is 3-4mm bigger in diameter than your stock LS pump.

thanks, thats what i needed to know :thumbsup:

Archived